Options
deaththreats
deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in Lyrical Executions
Raw-Material:
100 post to vote.
Best out of 5 votes.
Please explain votes.

Judges welcomed to vote on this battle too.

Deathreats:

? BUSINESS ……….STRICTLY PERSONAL

C Melendez is far from hard core, he soft like a ? ’s giggle
Avi got you, ya homeboy, and then some asian ? in the middle
Damn..you droopy-eyed, sleep deprived alcoholic, put that bottle of Jack down
wit 3rd grade custom made cabinets & cheap ass Dollar Store lamp in the background
Pig-pen ass ? aint got no furniture, still sittin on beanbag chairs & milk crates
See I ? for real, serial, you a killer of cereal….how the milk taste
You crazy, u said I ran, when YOU shoulda.. Im bout to stomp skin off ya ass
ironic that u human wit predator braids & black wit a Adolf ? mustache
ya ? and ya asian ? had some “quality time” on your ?
then gave u a “special” prostate exam waving they finger in ya ? like Mutumbo
6th Sense, I see dead people, cause he’s murdered left pale...Uncle Fester
He got skill, but still couldn’t win like F.Mayweather fighting Brock Lesnar
beat the brakes off this tender dude, like I resurrected the ghost of 7th Ward Slim
Drive to Augusta GA back& forth DR, PA, SC..catch ‘em and film Saw VII on him
U hot Krispy Kreme Donut soft actor.. naw u a actress, Dakota Fanning to me
Drop the C off Melendez and add Brothers…..then ? him like he’s my family

Comments

• C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Meaning of deathtreat? It seems dangerous but the keyword is seems
    All that tough talk is fabricated, imma rip him from seams to seams

*Naw bruh....dude does it almost EVERY battle, and this aint a THEME battle or THEME contest.....Dude pulling ? and not getting aired out on it*(? post)

Previous battle styles was just for my *amusement*...here's where i *park* those *themes*
    taking it back to my machete days homie...the horror and darkest scenes
    Spit with all my being, this all or nothing for me
    came from picking beans,sugarcanes and smuggling....DEATH is nothing to me
    So wheres the THREAT??? definitely not in the thread with me
    Pencil or bullets....u not fit to exchange lead with me
    wanna rap? Im spitting then, guntalk??? Im preaching then
    we know ? walk punk.....call me a paraplegic then
    got a pair of decent hands,so i'll box 1st, no need to shoot up
    Arizona Wildcat tourney style, Im quick to put the Duke's up
    who's ya inspiration yall? some say Pac some say Jay Z
    Well who's D.T.'s idol??? Just take a look at his avi (the one with me and my homegirl lol)
    Got him shook hard,gotta be how Haiti's disaster felt
    check into me versus sniper or raw next week....to see my LIFE AFTER DEATH
    straight Heaven Flow
  • C.Melendez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    100 post votes
    Best out of 5 votes
    Please explain votes
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dig....NO VOTES FROM THEDESOLATEONE...........
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thought it was a pretty decent battle. Seen better from both of you. I think both of you probably underestimated each other and shouldn't have because had this battle taken place in the tournament, you would've been one win away from the Championship.

The Good
    I liked how C.Melendez had a lot of new plays off of deaththreats name I've never seen. This set of lines were sick: So wheres the THREAT??? definitely not in the thread with me/ Pencil or bullets....u not fit to exchange lead with me/. I'd probably say C.Melendez had the best line of the battle.
    I think as far as punches went, both threw a lot of punches but I think C.Melendez connected more BC he had the one above, plus the one about coming from hard times to saying DEATH is nothing to him, that was sick, to the wordplay and personal on the last line.
    deaththreats had some nice ? too. This set of lines cracked me up: ya ? and ya asian ? had some “quality time” on your ? / then gave u a “special” prostate exam waving they finger in ya ? like Mutumbo/.

The Bad
    There was a fair amount of filler. Lines that don't really do anything for them. One example is Damn..you droopy-eyed, sleep deprived alcoholic, put that bottle of Jack down/ wit 3rd grade custom made cabinets & cheap ass Dollar Store lamp in the background/.
    Given the pictures, I thought deaththreats could do more with them.
    The closer of deaththreats verse confused me: U hot Krispy Kreme Donut soft actor.. naw u a actress, Dakota Fanning to me/ Drop the C off Melendez and add Brothers…..then ? him like he’s my family/. Okay first line but ? him like he's your family? You treat family like that? My bad if I don't get it.
    C.Melendez had a little bit of filler too with: Previous battle styles was just for my *amusement*...here's where i *park* those *themes*/ taking it back to my machete days homie...the horror and darkest scenes/. It was nice wordplay but wasn't really battling. I guess the 2nd line was but not really. Could've been a nice way to start off a verse.

Verdict
    Don't let my vote sway you. I voted for deaththreats when he battled tupacfan and she won and I felt he got robbed so I could be missing a lot in this battle but BC deaththreats got off to a slow start and C.Melendez was more consistent with his punches and had nicely executed personals, C.Melendez gets my vote.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? mob i rep it, you ? gon respect it
    30 round clips and im strapped like the taliban!!!
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    my computer access is terrible but i am watchin i will vote when i get a chance
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Dig....NO VOTES FROM THEDESOLATEONE...........
    my computer access is terrible but i am watchin i will vote when i get a chance

dead...........
  • thedesolateone
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i vote for deaththreaths because he has way more personals.melendez says some fly ? but alot of it doesnt hit hard enough and isnt battlin in my opinion
    i think that is one of melendez weaknessess is that he has dope wordplay but alot of it isnt attacking
  • thedesolateone
    edited August 2011
    Options
    never heard of the melendez brothers? atleast google ? raw!
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Preciate er'body so far taking the time to read and vote........
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Now im not sure if this battle is legit or apart of the actual tournament but either way my hats off to CeJota/C.Melendez for doin this up. Seriously just for doin this I think u should proceed to the finals & in the prediction thread I did say u would win but ayo no hard feelings voting for deaththreats I was just being objective & voted for who I thought had the best verses. You both deserve to win & I hope that in future tournaments others show the same form of respect for their opponents cuz thats rare these days.

Great battle. I wonder if the other judges will vote....

The battle is legit, but he's going to the Championship regardless..I said that to him when he first said he wanted to still get the votes for it.....Despite me having posting problems and then posting my verse late, he (allowed) and still wanted it voted on due to both verses being solid, and because of the ? talk going back and forth. But I'm man enough to say I misjudged dude cause of some previous comments from a while back. He's a real dude and I respect real. Thanks for voting, and I hope the other judges come in and vote
  • C.Melendez
    edited August 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Now im not sure if this battle is legit or apart of the actual tournament but either way my hats off to CeJota/C.Melendez for doin this up. Seriously just for doin this I think u should proceed to the finals & in the prediction thread I did say u would win but ayo no hard feelings voting for deaththreats I was just being objective & voted for who I thought had the best verses. You both deserve to win & I hope that in future tournaments others show the same form of respect for their opponents cuz thats rare these days.

Great battle. I wonder if the other judges will vote....
    thats the reason i battle in these tourneys....always good to sharpen ya skills against each other
  • deaththreats
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Preciate er'body who read and voted so far.....