Who really won the beef outside the booth, Ja or 50?

124»

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lol @ eli porter not able to prove anything he says
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    lol @ eli porter not able to prove anything he says

lol@ crackaz on blk musik sitez smh
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    this is a fan site not a hiphop forum my fambro
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    who carez who tthat guy is da man said woodface made FED STATEMENTZ & itz DOCUMENT;d so woodface is a SNITCH & that order of protection does xist thatz y i told u 2 watch da BEEF DVD cuz da PAPERWORK is on therr that ? is REAL woodface is a ? fa denyin that ? cuz da restrainin order is LEGIT!

So just because some random white guy says it you believe it? That doesn't seem like the Gee I know

And you know from seeing that beef movie that they also note that sometimes orders of protection are handed out by the courts on a non-voluntary basis.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    So just because some random white guy says it you believe it? That doesn't seem like the Gee I know

And you know from seeing that beef movie that they also note that sometimes orders of protection are handed out by the courts on a non-voluntary basis.

NO da FEDZ have woodface FED STATEMENTZ on file like i keep on repeatin that is a DOCUMENT'D FACT! & it dont matter if da ? was non-voluntary cuz woodface was still talkin 2 da COPZ & therr was a restrainin order fa blk child, irv gotti & chris gotti 2 stay away from woodface & TONY GAYO sued CHRIS GOTTI fa 250k fa chris beatin his muuunkee azz n da hit factory & thatz a DOCUMENT;D FACT 2!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    still cant prove anything he says

gotta love it

his town's one big ? waitin to get ?

time to start up another g-unit subforum so he can sign up
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    PREME AMERICAN GANGSTA.,.,
    http://www.centrictv.com/videos/american-gangster/718801/

BEEF DVD,.,.
    http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1470875/20030331/ja_rule.jhtml
    50 is also the target of some new salvos, but not only from the Murder Inc. camp. Houston MC and Rap-a-Lot recording artist Z-Ro rhymes, "These snitch fellas on 'How Ya Livin' '/ Dry snitchin' on BET, but got a restraining order out against Murder I-N-C" on a track called "Snitch N---as."

The song even starts off with the same sound of a coin dropping on a table that commences 50's Get Rich or Die Tryin', but then Z-Ro says, "Run and tell somebody it's your worst day," using the same cadence as 50 does in the line "it's your birthday" on "In Da Club."

What has everybody buzzing about the cut is that along with Z-Ro, Scarface and Bun B of UGK are also on the track, which will appear on the upcoming Face album, ? and My Word. People who have closely followed 50's career remember that UGK appear on 50's Guess Who's Back CD via "As the World Turns," and sources close to the G-Unit camp say that 50 and Face have recently been in talks to collaborate on a song.

If it seems like the dis came out of nowhere, it's because it did; at least on the part of Face and Bun. They do not mention Cent by name in either of their verses for good reason — according to reps for both rappers, they did not record the song with 50 in mind. Face's reps even claim that his lyrics are several years old.

"You hearing it from me," Z-Ro said Monday. "As far as Bun B and Scarface, they was just doing a song in general about these snitches. We did the song earlier this year, then when I found out some comments [50] made about [Murder Inc.], I said, 'Let me go back in there and address this. I'mma put my 50 cent in it.' I asked [Rap-a-Lot CEO] Lil' J, 'If you ain't got no problem with this, I'm gonna ride on this cat.' J said, 'I ain't gonna protect no snitches.' "

J Prince appears on the beginning of "Snitch N---as," saying, "Don't act like you don't know who we talking about."

"We want it to cause a stir, we want to step on toes," Z-Ro said. "We wanted the world to know to beware of these snitches."

^ PROOF WOODFACE IS A SNITCH!
    still cant prove anything he says

gotta love it

his town's one big ? waitin to get ?

time to start up another g-unit subforum so he can sign up

white boy ? !
  • Jonas.dini
    edited August 2011
    NO da FEDZ have woodface FED STATEMENTZ on file like i keep on repeatin that is a DOCUMENT'D FACT! & it dont matter if da ? was non-voluntary cuz woodface was still talkin 2 da COPZ & therr was a restrainin order fa blk child, irv gotti & chris gotti 2 stay away from woodface & TONY GAYO sued CHRIS GOTTI fa 250k fa chris beatin his muuunkee azz n da hit factory & thatz a DOCUMENT;D FACT 2!

If it wasn't voluntary then it isn't really snitching.

I don't really know one way or the other, so not saying you're wrong, but care to provide links to the documents in question, preferably from a credible source?
  • Jonas.dini
    edited August 2011
    Oh hold on you posted that before I got mine out, lemme watch that video and read the article real quick before you respond to my last post
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    If it wasn't voluntary then it isn't really snitching.

I don't really know one way or the other, so not saying you're wrong, but care to provide links to the documents in question, preferably from a credible source?

blk child got ARREST;D fa fukin woodface up & woodface & his bf gayo press;d chargez smh
    Oh hold on you posted that before I got mine out, lemme watch that video and read the article real quick before you respond to my last post

lol k
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    rofl @ thinkin that proves anything hahahahahaha

i love the reason
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    rofl @ thinkin that proves anything hahahahahaha

i love the reason

? & gtfoh cracka stop worryin bout blk folk biznizz cracka woodface is a SNITCH thatz y he couldnt beat a former teen co cuz a ACTIVE SNITCH cant diss a FORMER TEEN CO stupid cracka azz cracka!
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited August 2011
    cracka ass cracka you need to stay out of black folk business you ? house cricket ass ? cracka tom ? donkey
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Rofl @ typin "k" like a female

?

Only women type "k" you ? ass ?

cracka dont call me no ? & i can type how eva i want 2 woodface lovin cracka now ? & gtfoh!
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    cracka dont call me no ? & i can type how eva i want 2 woodface lovin cracka now ? & gtfoh!

this is a real question, do you talk about 50 off the net?
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    ibedamned wrote: »
    this is a real question, do you talk about 50 off the net?

wat kinda silly azz question is that? imean that snitch only diss';d da area i live n come on now smh,.,.
  • ibedamned
    edited August 2011
    wat kinda silly azz question is that? imean that snitch only diss';d da area i live n come on now smh,.,.

So, you do? Cuz, im not a huge 50 fan and i rarely talk about him...unless im on here.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    ibedamned wrote: »
    So, you do? Cuz, im not a huge 50 fan and i rarely talk about him...unless im on here.

yes..everythang i say on herr i say n real life
  • ibedamned
    edited August 2011
    yes..everythang i say on herr i say n real life

thats all i was askin fam.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    and on some real ? , murder inc put out better music when they were on top that g-unit did when they were on top, they had GRODT and maybe the first G-unit album and that was it...Murder Inc were also able to break a huge R'nb artist that made a hell of a mark in the game with Ashanti, she put out bangers being embraced by mary and being talked bout being the princess of r'nb, so they also had the r'nb game on lock for a while, g-unit and olivia flopped on that note. But i digress, lol.