Rejection is a motherfuK#r

Options
2»

Comments

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I stopped reading after you said she got 2 kids.....

I know, this was the main reason I was not checking for her at first but then I just gave her a lil attention one day..and well Ill take this L like a man.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    on to the next one fam
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    on to the next one fam

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nothing much to tell man, long story short without going into detail a lil shorty that was throwing me signals...she pretty ya know, smooth dark brown skin, white teeth, long natural hair, right size and everythang..only thang is she got 2 kids..anyway she really wont on my radar but one day I was like ? it and I showed her a little attention...every since then roles were reversed...I was the one infatuated. I don't know, I guess I wasn't what she thought I was, saw her last week and I could tell things were going south....when notified someone wanted to see her the light went out of her eyes when she saw me...like oh, that aint HIM..whoever he is...

When at first the light shone every time she saw me...early on day ? was cemented...another brother had her.... attention to say the least. I was like a tree..I was stung, ill bounce back but ? get to me sometimes...even when I find one with kids that has what it takes to make me compromise I end up losing.

this ? happens more often than ? think
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    on to the next one fam

exactly 90's post BTW