Jordan Brand has been on their s*&! this year.

Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in Fashion Forward
Prior to this year, I'd have never been a ? to cop J's. I don't like most of them and viewed them as overpriced. Only pair of J's I had were the OG Spiz'ikes and those don't really "count" per se.

Yet...yet this ? year these ? have pretty much released every pair I've ever liked. The Cement 3's, The True Blues, the Black and Metallic 5's coming out this month, the Concords in December, The cement 4's coming out in early 2012....

Like ? did y'all ? use inception to figure out why Knives Amilli never bought J's like that?

Comments

• Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    Yes, this year has been good, so was 2010 with the infrared pack, 13's, and cool greys too. Cement 3's be classic. I dunno if I'm looking forward to 2012 though.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Prior to this year, I'd have never been a ? to cop J's. I don't like most of them and viewed them as overpriced. Only pair of J's I had were the OG Spiz'ikes and those don't really "count" per se.

Yet...yet this ? year these ? have pretty much released every pair I've ever liked. The Cement 3's, The True Blues, the Black and Metallic 5's coming out this month, the Concords in December, The cement 4's coming out in early 2012....

Like ? did y'all ? use inception to figure out why Knives Amilli never bought J's like that?

Bruh those are the coldest Js I've seen in my lifetime
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Stiff wrote: »
    Bruh those are the coldest Js I've seen in my lifetime

when I saw Curren$y rocking them in the daze of thunder video, I fell in love with them joints....

(see 'em real good 0:09-:15)

[video=vimeo;17995715]