2»

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    are you going to define "Black"?

so we can put the Ancient Egyptians to the test

Here you ago again wit that ? , why dont you put it to rest... does negroid do it for you, you back trackin ass ? if you cant back your claim then just tuck your tail between your ass and you know the rest...
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited August 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Here you ago again wit that ? , why dont you put it to rest... does negroid do it for you, you back trackin ass ? if you cant back your claim then just tuck your tail between your ass and you know the rest...

so ? /Negroids (those who were described as such) are Black? Is that all?
  • stillmatic_01
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I at seen or read that blog but it's just foolish to say The Egyptians are not black, when they have statues of themselves all over egypt showing their black african features and tracing their history to ethiopia, even ethiopia had to go to egypt a couple of times to check them and put them in line.

what are Black African features? list them please

list these unique Black African features that nobody else in the world has
  • toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can't believe people are still trying to deny that the ancient Egyptians were black. I read on another message board a few months back that the Egyptian government was going to close some of the pyramids for 're-modeling'. I hope they're not going to paint some of the images white.
  • toomy
    toomy Members Posts: 369
    edited August 2011
    Options
    More proof...
    Many people think that the Sphinx nose was shot off of the great statue. It was but the lips were also shot off. Herotus, called the father of written European history said that the Egyptians were the same type of 'negroes' as typical africans.
    This white historian tells the truth concerning Kemet/Egypt. Dont believe the Arabian-Greek-Roman- Malmuk & Ottomon Turk mixed modern day Egyptians. They have done nothing but seek to destroy ancient Kemetic history. If they are the modern day descendants of the ancient Egyptians why dont they speak their Egyptian language.

The Nubians in southern Egypt and Sudan still speak their Nubian languages. Why don't the modern Egyptians ? The reason is they aren't the ancient Egyptians. Every ethnic group in Africa has held on to their native tongue but the modern day Egyptians. The Berbers still speak their language. There's enough proof to say the modern day Egyptians are not the descendants of the ancient Egyptians.

Only reason I have known for groups of people to totally lose their language is slavery. In Ireland, Scotland, and Wales although the Celtic are still spoken. Why ? because those people are the descendants of the ancient Celts.
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the egyptians were white. peace to the white gods. all praise is due to the white man, the cream of the planet earth.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yea it's funny he'd use that link

smh really dog, come on now you doing that now.......lol read comment 24, and truth be told i got that picture from an Egyptian mummies website and clicked the picture, so obvious it's a collection of pictures that they gathered.

Now stop coppin please plea's, you said you studied and got proof that the Egyptians are not black (and you know what im talking about, and i know what you talking about) now show approved or shut the ? up.

First you got proof, then you want to know what is black, now you want to know what is african features. Umm African features can is diverse but the original Egyptians have wooly hair, dark black skin, full lips, broad wide nose, Negroid colors and features.

Now you got proof and studied, show us or shut up
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the egyptians were white. peace to the white gods. all praise is due to the white man, the cream of the planet earth.

what's happen over Planet Ill
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What is in a name? A name describes the nature and characteristics of a thing. It tells you the function of a thing.

We predated Hebrews, Nubians, and Egypt. The secret to our identity is the first human being, Adam. Not the Biblical one set in the Garden. But, the one who was the first man under and in the sun.

I don't care if you read the Bible, Torah, or the Quran. The man described as Adam in these books had a connection to creation and the Creation that left him subordinate to no one except his Creator. There is no prophet or messenger that wielded the authority or power that Adam had. Judah pointed out that in the Creation story that the Opening is translated "In a beginning" as opposed to the "In the Beginning" that is more commonly accepted. Some Quranic scholars, have surmised that there were 50,000 Adams.

None of these labels describe Adam sufficiently. They may give us aspects of his being but not in totality. You are what you are. Labels are essentially meaningless. You never see animals tripping over what they are called, they just manifest their characteristics. Most times when people try to tell you what they are they usually are not that. They are just Negroes masquerading as__________(fill in random respected label or ideology).

Got no prob with anyone claiming anything if it brings good results, but we should not fall in the trap that the children of Adam, Nubians, Egyptians and others of our people fell into. Making distinctions among the family that ultimately led to our disunity and disruption.

"We made you into tribes that you may know one another and not despise one another" - Holy Quran
  • stillmatic_01
    edited August 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    I can't believe people are still trying to deny that the ancient Egyptians were black. I read on another message board a few months back that the Egyptian government was going to close some of the pyramids for 're-modeling'. I hope they're not going to paint some of the images white.

"Black" as a racial term is so ambiguous..it is applied to various peoples with different shades/skin tones/complexions, phenotypes, cultures, and many that have nothing in common.

the racial classification of Black people varies across the world

It's better to just call the Egyptians...Egyptians, or associate them with particular modern ethnic groups that can genetically claim descent from the ancient peoples...rather than just point at wall depictions, paintings, etc.
  • stillmatic_01
    edited August 2011
    Options
    smh really dog, come on now you doing that now.......lol read comment 24, and truth be told i got that picture from an Egyptian mummies website and clicked the picture, so obvious it's a collection of pictures that they gathered.

Now stop coppin please plea's, you said you studied and got proof that the Egyptians are not black (and you know what im talking about, and i know what you talking about) now show approved or shut the ? up.

First you got proof, then you want to know what is black, now you want to know what is african features. Umm African features can is diverse but the original Egyptians have wooly hair, dark black skin, full lips, broad wide nose, Negroid colors and features.

Now you got proof and studied, show us or shut up

so if African features are diverse, does this same type of diversity apply to the features of other races of people?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    What is in a name? A name describes the nature and characteristics of a thing. It tells you the function of a thing.

We predated Hebrews, Nubians, and Egypt. The secret to our identity is the first human being, Adam. Not the Biblical one set in the Garden. But, the one who was the first man under and in the sun.

I don't care if you read the Bible, Torah, or the Quran. The man described as Adam in these books had a connection to creation and the Creation that left him subordinate to no one except his Creator. There is no prophet or messenger that wielded the authority or power that Adam had. Judah pointed out that in the Creation story that the Opening is translated "In a beginning" as opposed to the "In the Beginning" that is more commonly accepted. Some Quranic scholars, have surmised that there were 50,000 Adams.

None of these labels describe Adam sufficiently. They may give us aspects of his being but not in totality. You are what you are. Labels are essentially meaningless. You never see animals tripping over what they are called, they just manifest their characteristics. Most times when people try to tell you what they are they usually are not that. They are just Negroes masquerading as__________(fill in random respected label or ideology).

Got no prob with anyone claiming anything if it brings good results, but we should not fall in the trap that the children of Adam, Nubians, Egyptians and others of our people fell into. Making distinctions among the family that ultimately led to our disunity and disruption.

"We made you into tribes that you may know one another and not despise one another" - Holy Quran
    key point. whether u wanna talk about the sons of adam/sons of ? i.e. GODS- or just talk about the concept within ur particular cultural context..thats the ? point. we gods cause if we in the image...well then we that. but if ? damn it then its hell on earth. think about the complex simplicity of what i just wrote.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    toomy wrote: »
    Many people think that the Sphinx nose was shot off of the great statue. It was but the lips were also shot off.
    of course, people that say this ALSO often claim it was shot off years after the Sphinx was described as having lost its nose. MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    key point. whether u wanna talk about the sons of adam/sons of ? i.e. GODS- or just talk about the concept within ur particular cultural context..thats the ? point. we gods cause if we in the image...well then we that. but if ? damn it then its hell on earth. think about the complex simplicity of what i just wrote.

Children of a lesser ? . LOL

Peep. The duality thing is going here, I believe. Not a duality in terms of equal and opposing forces, but a weaker part of self being allowed free reign.

Question. Why do you think the Creator allowed that scourge to take place?
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Children of a lesser ? . LOL

Peep. The duality thing is going here, I believe. Not a duality in terms of equal and opposing forces, but a weaker part of self being allowed free reign.

Question. Why do you think the Creator allowed that scourge to take place?

because it a necessary process over these thousands of years. a seed got to descend and take root before the fruit can ascend. time with the creator, of course, is not as we perceive it as miniature representations. ive got the theory that things written of in ancient texts (the tanakh) occur in ripples and echos...like its not linear at all. it is of my opinion that we are currently on the crest of the 6th day of creation. i think the individual days of the creation week are really what they call memes inm human history and the whole cycle has happened for millions of years. but the whole cycle can happen in ones head over a much shorter span of time..like double-digit increments of years..even minutes. hence genesis really starting off as "in A beginning" and not "THE beginning". he know its all part of a cycle he made like the eternal ideals beneath laws given. we dont have to do those laws to do Him no favors- they re just an easy way to navigate cycles that have been set up. the scourge u mentioned is just part of a cycle.

so yeah the weaker part reigns now because thats just part of this phase in the cycle.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

All right i get what you say but if im wrong please correct me. I know we are ? 's because Yahuwah told us this in Psalms and Yahushua re enforce that we are ? 's in Matthew (i believe if not somewhere else in the new testament). We is created in his image and you say at in a thread that Yahuwah gave us his brain, so we can create if we follow his laws, commandments, have faith and believe in him and have a good heart.

Case in point, I notice something as a young teenager everytime i have negative thoughts about something and see it in my mind how it might happen, the ? happens.. It never fails. That's when i was drinkin heavy, smoking weed and just living a foul life with evil thoughts. So all that energy that minds put into negative thoughts an believe that it will happen it manifest. Now only if i put that much energy into postive thoughts lols.

So since Adam sin it made Hell on earth, is that what you saying??? And Hell the after life is a thing was made up by SHAUL? can you touch that subject a little deeper. Because I know the Bible talks about reincarnation a couple of times it talks about even Yahushua talks about it. So not reaching our full potential that's being in hell correct, and it's up to us to reach while we are here and if we dont we have a chance to come back and reach it?? or am i wrong.

and what about Revelation in The New Testament, can you touched on that too. SHALOM.

And Step your thoughts on this is welcome
  • _武赏_
    _武赏_ Members Posts: 22
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "Europeans have made the idea of Jesus Christ a hero to us only because elevating this mentality as our personal, political philosophy saves them, not us. Because those of us who claim Christianity view Jesus Christ's ultimate sacrifice as a spiritual gift of possible salvation to those who despised him, and because they use him as a model for at least their verbal behavior, it places us in the unenviable position of needing to sacrifice ourselves to save our destroyers. It places us in a psychologically unsound, no win situation. We are moved to place ourselves in harms way, to betray those closest to us who would act against our enemies(those betraying our Christ), to forgive whatever is done to us as an act of someone who just does not understand what they do and to operate suicidally in the presence of our enemies. We want to be Christ,"attention wise." We want to be the one glorified for the ultimate sacrifice. The biggest prize, the greatest fame would come from saving the bringers of chaos and destruction by allowing them to ? us in the name of christ. We selfishly, "selflessly" give ourselves in the hope that our death will guide them to see their wrong and, in turn, lead them to beg us for forgiveness. This seemingly unselfish act would, of course, also guarantee our entry into an otherworldly heaven." - Those who know what to do with the knowledge, know how to get it.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    _武赏_ wrote: »
    "Europeans have made the idea of Jesus Christ a hero to us only because elevating this mentality as our personal, political philosophy saves them, not us. Because those of us who claim Christianity view Jesus Christ's ultimate sacrifice as a spiritual gift of possible salvation to those who despised him, and because they use him as a model for at least their verbal behavior, it places us in the unenviable position of needing to sacrifice ourselves to save our destroyers. It places us in a psychologically unsound, no win situation. We are moved to place ourselves in harms way, to betray those closest to us who would act against our enemies(those betraying our Christ), to forgive whatever is done to us as an act of someone who just does not understand what they do and to operate suicidally in the presence of our enemies. We want to be Christ,"attention wise." We want to be the one glorified for the ultimate sacrifice. The biggest prize, the greatest fame would come from saving the bringers of chaos and destruction by allowing them to ? us in the name of christ. We selfishly, "selflessly" give ourselves in the hope that our death will guide them to see their wrong and, in turn, lead them to beg us for forgiveness. This seemingly unselfish act would, of course, also guarantee our entry into an otherworldly heaven." - Those who know what to do with the knowledge, know how to get it.

Those who follower of Christ, the real followers and Hebrew Isrealites know that Christ is a revolutionary and a warrior, that's the european brainwashing that he was a blond haired hippy. Yahushua shows us that there is a time for peace and a time for war, we knew this already. It's in the scriptures