Heavy Rain = GOAT Game???

2»

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    im browsing online n sum sites only have the move compatible edition, which is alot cheaper than the regular edition...can u still use a controller with the move compatible edition, or do i have to cop the other edition ?

Nah you can use the controller
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Nah you can use the controller

ok cool

but whats the point in there being two different editions ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    ok cool

but whats the point in there being two different editions ?

It wasnt move compatitble at launch they added it.. instead of potential DLC.. and then they just released it together.. kinda like how they do certain games when they group all the content together and slap on special edition
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i thought this game was the GOAT?

Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    One of the most creative but not the goat......I loved the story...it was very suspenseful....I'm gonna play through it again sometime soon....if sony wouldn't have ? us by getting into the motion control fad....we would have gotten more dlc to fill in the gaps....? MOTION CONTROLS!!!!
  • themadlionsfan
    edited August 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg

Very strong canidate....
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    man,, dude at work almost fukked it up for me,, i say i copped heavy rain,, this ? say you know such and such the killer. i was to mad,, i aint even made it far but after ole boy got hit by that car ,,im hooked somewhat. im lucky weed kills brain cells cuz i forgot who he said the killer was. finna play it after i watch true blood,,
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Very good, very unique but G.O.A.T. game? I gotta laugh at that.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Final Fantasy 7 is the GOAT
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    man,, dude at work almost fukked it up for me,, i say i copped heavy rain,, this ? say you know such and such the killer. i was to mad,, i aint even made it far but after ole boy got hit by that car ,,im hooked somewhat. im lucky weed kills brain cells cuz i forgot who he said the killer was. finna play it after i watch true blood,,

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    lou cypher wrote: »
    final fantasy 7 is the goat
    Far as RPGs go...
    Chrono Trigger > ff3(vi) > ff7
  • themadlionsfan
    edited August 2011

You consider that ? lucky?....you ? burnout...do what I did and switch to brown liquor.....I should be an ? and tell you the killer is just for that statement....
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You consider that ? lucky?....you ? burnout...do what I did and switch to brown liquor.....I should be an ? and tell you the killer is just for that statement....

? i was high at the time, I remember ? i wanna remember, that ? wasnt important enuff for me to waste brain cells on lol. I dont drink unless its some poppin like a event or some ? . i cant just sit in the house and drink, but sitting in the house smoking!!! ? i can do that all day. I would go to the bar's and ? , but them ? aint got no ps3 there. i'd rather play a game then to watch one.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

lmao...

u mad at him for smoking weed ?

haaaaa

i co-sign TJ's post tho, i dun had people spil movies n games on the IC...only to come n play or watch it n forget the spoiler.

i wana cop this game
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Mgs4us_cover_small.jpg

metal gear snake eater>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but on topic madison paige was my fav character and while its not goat but its the most original of all time i give it 9/10
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ayo TJ u finish playin the goat yet?