What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Anybody Coppin Deus Ex Today?

focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype.Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Arcade
Think I am...

1up - 10
Destructoid - 9.5
Machinima - 9.5
VideoGamer - 9.0
Eurogamer - 9.0
IGN - 9.0
GameTrailers - 8.7
GameSpot - 8.5
Game Informer - 8.5
Official Xbox Magazine - 8.5
GamePro - 8.0

Replies

• joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Been on my radar for a long time. Now the reviews are out, definitely getting it today (by today I mean when the stores here get it, which could be weekend or next week :()
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    You tube channel mahalo video games posted up a shit load of videos of this, search it up. I haven't watched any of it though.
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I will... I have to... I can't beleive i didn't wait for this and bought ME2...
    edited August 2011

Here is part one of like 100 lol of this game
    edited August 2011
    part dos

just to get a look/feel for what it is...
  • stonefacestoneface Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I would bet ME2 is the overall better game but this shit does look dope.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu7Tm959sfXvO--7pqgLE-TTa6_K7XuduZ7Jt3jkbpf5ZmUSALfAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgeTjNotLvYjNCdJ6RbBRCm2_fj9jBKArvaAOZURlw-aSbNY9rCARZA1.jpg
    Instrumentals Are A Science
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I'm coppin after work. Try and give this sci-fi RPG shit another shot...

• renzoantwanrenzoantwan Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Thats whats up. Do they reference the prequel/s alot cause i never played it.
    soundcloud.com/loco-zoeLoco Zoe cook that heat in Memphis TEN, [email protected] for beats
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i have had it for a week so far it's pretty good.
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Thats whats up. Do they reference the prequel/s alot cause i never played it.

this is a prequel to the original. copped it on pc.
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownPosts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    whats the word on this game?
    edited August 2011
    stoneface wrote: »
    I would bet ME2 is the overall better game but this shit does look dope.

you are sadly miistaken. you notice the difference right away. got damn this nigga got murked...
  • stonefacestoneface Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    you are sadly miistaken. you notice the difference right away. got damn this nigga got murked...

Ill know if im mistaken when I, myself, play this shit. But what r u talkin about with noticing the difference and me getting murked?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu7Tm959sfXvO--7pqgLE-TTa6_K7XuduZ7Jt3jkbpf5ZmUSALfAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgeTjNotLvYjNCdJ6RbBRCm2_fj9jBKArvaAOZURlw-aSbNY9rCARZA1.jpg
    Instrumentals Are A Science
    edited August 2011
    stoneface wrote: »
    Ill know if im mistaken when I, myself, play this shit. But what r u talkin about with noticing the difference and me getting murked?

NOOOO... IM TALKING BOUT jENSEN!!!
    this nigga just gets mollywopped, and his reconstruction looks a hell of alot better then shepards.

and right out the gate you notice the jump in quality with the story telling.

with ME2 i felt like i was very confined. like it's 2011 and ya'll making levels with no "hey check this out" properties.
    even when visiting the crash site, it was just nothingness.
    ME3 better take notes from Deus Ex... i aint even past the first level yet and im just in awe.
    you can loot, LOOT!!! upgrades that actually feel like they are there, versus them bullshit Biotics...

you'll see i aint gon spoil it, but dog, just wait, if you like ME (especially the first one) you gon love Deus Ex: HR.

hell shepard fell out the sky and was rebuilt, he aint even get his ass kicked...