Ya Ever Played Manhunt?

Options
JUXcaptainHOOK
JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
edited August 2011 in IllGaming
Idk if ya played it for the ps2, but that ? was CRAZY! Choppin ? heads off, stabbin eyes with shards of glass, cuttin ppl in pieces with chainsaws, suffocating ppl with plastic bags then snapping their necks and they show everything!

I dont think they'll ever be a game as violent as Manhunt, surprised they got away with it, they even censored Manhunt 2 i heard (never played it) .... plus it was kinda difficult to beat, took mad time to sneak around for the ? ... any of ya ? with it like i did?

def. top 5 in my book

Comments

• genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It was over hyped for violence. It was in average game at best
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? was classic. Dude that had the pig carcass over his head is a classic. Rockstar shouldve put some of the ideas into GTA 4. Like blowing holes into people heads.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    GOAT game. 1 >>>> 2
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    GOAT game. 1 >>>> 2

yeah i heard 1 was better

i pretty much feel the same as you too... i can easily put that game as my #1 all time ...

that pig boss at the end? classic... ? was chasing u with a chainsaw and his meat flappin out no ? lol ...
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    word i still have this ? . ? GOAT game i beat it alot of times trying to 5 star everything but that ? is hard to do. yeah i remember they censored part 2 but i was still gonna ? with it. they need to try and bring this back.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the first manhunt was pretty mindblowing...the 2nd one was weak because they censored out the executioins and made them look soft. they were supposed to come out with a 3rd for years now but it never happpened..def was a dope game. The Suffering>>>>> though
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the first manhunt was pretty mindblowing...the 2nd one was weak because they censored out the executioins and made them look soft. they were supposed to come out with a 3rd for years now but it never happpened..def was a dope game. The Suffering>>>>> though

chilll the suffering over Manhunt tho? idk about that b
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    edited August 2011
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    word i still have this ? . ? GOAT game i beat it alot of times trying to 5 star everything but that ? is hard to do. yeah i remember they censored part 2 but i was still gonna ? with it. they need to try and bring this back.

word i beat a few times and tried to get 5 stars but after a while i was like "wtf do i have to do" lol
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    chilll the suffering over Manhunt tho? idk about that b
    manhunt2 def...Manhunt 1 could be an argument
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    manhunt2 def...Manhunt 1 could be an argument

Westbrook looking like Mike Ross in your avi.