Why the PS3 can't do cross-game chat

Options
2»

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL @ you not knowing the ways of the arcade,, ? got a whole lot ? to say and type on the IC,, but are church mouses on the psn

my ? ,, you gotta understand the ps3 owners dont play with family or friends online so cross chat is pointless to them. theres no crews or clans,, just lone soldiers , plus ? dont game on the ps3,, we have ps3 just to tell people we own a high dolla gaming console and we watch the ? outta netflix on it!

Personally, I disagree with this but at the same time I agree if that makes since. I game and chat with people, I just don't see the need to chat with a ? playing GTA while I'm playing COD or something; I'm too focused on the game I'm playing.

Cosign on the netflix tho. [Some] ? be on that more than actual games (I'm talking to you renagade410 lol). This ? got a somewhat high trophy count but he never playing ? .
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Personally, I disagree with this but at the same time I agree if that makes since. I game and chat with people, I just don't see the need to chat with a ? playing GTA while I'm playing COD or something; I'm too focused on the game I'm playing.

Cosign on the netflix tho. [Some] ? be on that more than actual games (I'm talking to you renagade410 lol). This ? got a somewhat high trophy count but he never playing ? .

i see wat u saying,, but for me most of my family and friends got ps3's. i got a ? load of ? i been gaming and cracking jokes wit for 4 years now and everytime a new cod drop we all be online playing that one game for a half of day cracking jokes. then after a few months and new games come out ? dont be as fun. i remember when codmw2 was popping, we had match where we didnt do ? but ? jokes on joesun. when im on the 360 playing uno,, i be in party chat wit my TGS ? ,,? it be def comedy jam the whole time.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I was Listening to some dudes talk on BO the other night about MW3 and how epic it's gonna be and it was a clan and one dude asked of they were still taking A WEEK OFF from work/college to ? play this game. I'm like wtf? A week, seriously? ? is ridiculous.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    for someone who's probably never even been inside a church, terrorist sure does like to say church mouses a lot. dont you mean mosque mice lol

anyway, i guess if everyones crackin on joe sun, party chat would be funny as ? .
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

Same thing I'm saying. I pause a game if someone comes to talk to me while playing.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    for someone who's probably never even been inside a church, terrorist sure does like to say church mouses a lot. dont you mean mosque mice lol

anyway, i guess if everyones crackin on joe sun, party chat would be funny as ? .

lol lol lol
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol netflix should give trophies for watching random ass movies
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i have xbox and ps3 and i dont think i ever used cross game chat,
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol, yall fanboys are killin me, shittin on cross-game chat because PS3 dont got it. I ? with both systems and cross game chat isnt absolutely necessary but it is a very nice feature that comes in handy when playing online with friends and is something you probably wont appreciate till you get to use it. Its like I dont technically need a brand new Maserati to get where I need to go but I sure as ? would happily drive one if I could.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    PS3 loses again.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    PARTY chat is the truth.. point blank.. ? NEVA talk on PS3.. only lil kids and foreigners.. i aint neva heard nobody black on there talk.. lol .. then again i only play KZ WAW and MW2 on that hoe rarely.. PSN is just ass to me.. all my ? on the XBL, so thats where most of my stime is spent
  • renzoantwan
    renzoantwan Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    PARTY chat is the truth.. point blank.. ? NEVA talk on PS3.. only lil kids and foreigners.. i aint neva heard nobody black on there talk.. lol .. then again i only play KZ WAW and MW2 on that hoe rarely.. PSN is just ass to me.. all my ? on the XBL, so thats where most of my stime is spent

No lie, It be hella ? on black ops, well actually all races but mosly white and black
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options

lol i beat games waaaay to quick i beat heavy rain in one sitting and uncharted 2 in 2 days...plus with having a modded 360 i play most multi-plat games on that now....i'll be back active on the ps3 once some exclusives drop

but im not on netflix tho i just hook up one of my external drives to the ps3 n watch tv shows/movies/etc thats y im always on but never playing nunin lol
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    where can i get a flashed ps3 pm me