Women/men trying to come back in the picture unapprecation thread...

Options

Comments

• ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    All_Star wrote: »
    My ex from 11 years ago is trying like crazy to get back with me. He was locked up for 9 years and recently just out. I want no part of this man in my life. He don't seem to get the hint.

Hottest White ? The IC. Hey Love
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    T/S drop the damn story ?

I'm not trying to go into it my dude. I'll get mad looking at the sucker ? I did with her in the past.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hottest White ? The IC. Hey Love

This has the potential to backfire really really poorly.
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm not trying to go into it my dude. I'll get mad looking at the sucker ? I did with her in the past.

Nah, go'n head and drop that my ? . We all been there. Let the world know. Want me to create a thread for you so you have the proper venue? Or just drop it in here my ? .

The IC here to help ? .
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nah, go'n head and drop that my ? . We all been there. Let the world know. Want me to create a thread for you so you have the proper venue? Or just drop it in here my ? .

The IC here to help ? .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    A chick from 2 years back hit me on yahoo. Talking about she was going through some e-mails and saw mines and was asking how I was doing. I told her that she blew me off and what was she contacting me for. She says it was no hard feelings from her side but that she was going through some things. I just replied "cool, take care" and left it at that.
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You supposed to ? that hoe and then dog that ? . She brought back old feelings? You still hurt? Just ? that hoe and treat her like ? .

Been doing that since 05 LOL It's crazy even after all that she would still stay trying to reach out.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My ex does this. We're already friends on FB and he'll send "how you doing" message, when I don't answer then I'll get a "well ? you too then" message....
  • black caesar
    edited August 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    My ex does this. We're already friends on FB and he'll send "how you doing" message, when I don't answer then I'll get a "well ? you too then" message....

The ? didn't get the hint? Better yet, why be friends with him on facebook if you're not going to talk to him?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    No its not.

The ex I refer to is the only other man that I've loved. He hit me up on FB talking about how him and his ? broke up, then tried to get the new number. I told him he wasn't about to ? my ? up. He tries to keep it friendly but I'm just bitter towards him. It's almost an insult that he doesn't seem to grasp how he hurt me and why I feel bitter..that just confirms that it was never that serious to him.

bolded frustrates the ? outta me. wanna do you grimey then got the nerve to stroll up in your face like everything's peaches
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The ? didn't get the hint? Better yet, why be friends with him on facebook if you're not going to talk to him?

Nope, he still trying to get in my good graces. We were FB friends before the break up, just never took him off my friends list. I'm not FB all that much for him to really bother me anyway.
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Asking for a friend request on facebook, isnt exactly coming into your life... sometimes people got to ask for a friend request in order to send a private message. I had a situation where the only comunication I had with this person was over the internet. & the person had their page set where you can only send a message if you were a friend. The person was saying and doing out of line ? that effected my real life. I had to ask for a friend request to send a message. I was thinking about filing a lawsuit, but instead I said I would talk about it online... I decided to not file a lawsuit, because I really don't need the person money. However this person needs to stop ? with me. Making ppl think he ? me, and messing up my real relationship.

P.S the Internet is not a RELATIONSHIP!:mad:
  • black caesar
    Options
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im cool with all my exes. i only count the serious relationships tho.
    had a good run with em all, some didnt end well, a couple hurt to let go of, but with the history between us and the time we put together its always a mutual respect. even if we dont speak for so long.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know my ex ain't coming back. Last I chatted with her was when my Ravens won the AFC Championship game. Had a quick email convo, and that was it.

The other hefas I dealt wit, no.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had this chick I was in a relationship with, ? happened, we broke up. a few years pass by and she popped back up.

let me give y'all a lil back story bout her personality. she was always confident as hell that her exes will take her back and ? . all her exes had called her back at some eventual point and cried and what not. I always told her yo I ain't the one so don't expect the same.

now long story short, I was young, and I was ? around and I ? up, she found out, we broke up.

few years and I'm more mature and with my current girl, I'm happy and ? . ? popped back up on some hey we grown and mature and I forgiven you we can get back together. I was like what ? ? kick rocks. she cried and ? . ? got bad for a few weeks. texts and calls and Facebook messages every day cause she couldn't take it.

I eventually had to hold her by her shoulders and violently shake all the hope she had in her body out.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    tell them politely to go ? themselves and go grab yourself some celebratory gelato
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope all my ex catch a violent case of reindeer scalp.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told my ex 6 years ago(we were 17) that she wasnt ever gona find someone better...basically every dude after me is doggn her...she crys about the ? on FB,twitter etc after a while she tried to hit me up like we should hang i told her ay remember what i said 6 years ago? I be fliritng with her coworker to ? her off
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Yeah my ex is on that ? now that he's single. I shut that down quick.

Damn 2 years later and he's still on that ? .

Now it's just funny. I win MFer.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the Rev asked me the other day do I want anymore kids, and that we should have a baby. Shiiiit, I'm about to be 40 in 2 months, I'm not chasing no lil kids around, I told her to look into adoption. All that ? she say, "your chocolate skin, my light skin, your wavy hair and my sparkly eyes, we'd make a pretty baby. Get all the way the ? up out of here
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at Kat cosigning her own posts thats a first.

I had this problem for a little while but I usually shut that ? down as soon as they try to take it there.

I hit them with the look here "we had our time, and when we were together we didnt meet each others expectations I'm now married to a woman I love and look to build my future with please respect my marriage."

After I say that if they keep coming at me inappropriately I quit responding to them and just delete them altogether.

I suspect some of those broads legitimately wanted go get back with me while others saw me happy and were just looking to sabotage my relationship with my wife.

Some women are treacherous.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

I eventually had to hold her by her shoulders and violently shake all the hope she had in her body out.

grammys2013gifschrisbrownrihannacbs.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint gona front i try to ? some my exes
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I don't want to re-flame no INTERNET fling.. I'm just loggin on for other purposes and breeze thru the IC.. that INTERNET ? is dead in my eyes. We never met, it was no need for it to last that damn long. I was thru with the situation from online, then homeboy tried to resurrect the connection.. It's all types of reasons he is not the one, and I never was in a relationship with him in the first place, so what happened on the net is OVA! no need to resurrect a dead topic. I don't even hit yo on no personal messages or pm tip.. all I do is post on all hiphop. He kept trying to make ppl think I'm trying to holla at him on the low low...

so he can keep manipulating as many men as he want.. go right ahead..THE ONE knows he's the ONE.