The Summer Game Drought Is Finally Over!

2»

Comments

• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Biggest game of September: FIFA 12

this idiot bring the list out without including FIFA 12. straight ? .
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Figo wrote: »
    this idiot bring the list out without including FIFA 12. straight ? .

the average ? doesnt realize how big FIFA and futbol in general is.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Biggest game of September: FIFA 12

Not int he USA.? that ? ass Soccer ? .Real men like Football,Basket Ball and Baseball.Golf is more manly than Soccer.ol ? ass ? running around kicking a ball like girls lol.
  • Figo
    edited August 2011
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Not int he USA.? that ? ass Soccer ? .Real men like Football,Basket Ball and Baseball.Golf is more manly than Soccer.ol ? ass ? running around kicking a ball like girls lol.

yeah, let the donkey/ child molester raven fanatic from baltimore ehaaw

football/ soccer is the #1 sport on every continent except brain wash US for a reason, an the globe don't gave a rat ass about a game with men in tight. the globe u house ? . good luck purchasing your game with that ebt card
    FIFA 2012
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

Makes you mad that FIFA usually sells 10+ million a year, when Madden and NBA can't even sell half of that.

Manly? lol @ Ochocinco trying out for an American soccer team and not even making the reserves. And MLS is way below standard of real leagues.
  • Indy8503 HD
    Indy8503 HD Members Posts: 554
    edited August 2011
    I'm not the biggest football (soccer) guy but I played as a kid and it's quite enjoyable if you understand the game, it's a lot better than boring ass baseball. That's for sure. Anyway, since the NBA is gonna be locked out I'm gonna buy FIFA this year.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    This ? gonna become a fifa thread.
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    This ? gonna become a fifa thread.

Nah, not even players on this forum
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2011
    it's a lot better than boring ass baseball.

so unbelievably true, its ridiculous
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    word same here... thought i'd never see the day, but really i only buy 4 games a year now... madden, 2k, cod, and this year was mvc3

I normally only buy about 5-6 games a year sometimes less than that unless you got rockstar coming out with one of they heavy hitters like RDR or LA Noire. Other then that if it ain't at least 2k or WWE I really ain't paying top dollar for most games b/c most of the time once I beat my games I sell them online. I think this year I went way over my usual limit.

Games I bought this year: MVC3 (traded it in), Uncharted 2, Shattered Dimensions, Fight Night Champion, MK, & WWE All-Stars (trade it in along w/MVC3 to get MK)
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011
    Makes you mad that FIFA usually sells 10+ million a year, when Madden and NBA can't even sell half of that.

Manly? lol @ Ochocinco trying out for an American soccer team and not even making the reserves. And MLS is way below standard of real leagues.

I expect Fifa to sell more because everyone outside of the USA are sissies.Also the other countries don't have NFL and NBA teams.Professional poker>>>> chi chi man soccer rofl
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011
    word same here... thought i'd never see the day, but really i only buy 4 games a year now... madden, 2k, cod, and this year was mvc3

that's the problem.You not playing good games.Uncharted,inFamous,Mass Effect,Batman,Dragon Age,Fable,Deus Ex and Dead Space >>>> that ? you named though 2K is good.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011
    I normally only buy about 5-6 games a year sometimes less than that unless you got rockstar coming out with one of they heavy hitters like RDR or LA Noire. Other then that if it ain't at least 2k or WWE I really ain't paying top dollar for most games b/c most of the time once I beat my games I sell them online. I think this year I went way over my usual limit.

Games I bought this year: MVC3 (traded it in), Uncharted 2, Shattered Dimensions, Fight Night Champion, MK, & WWE All-Stars (trade it in along w/MVC3 to get MK)

I never understand why people love Rockstar so much.They are overrated and I bought most of their games they put out.RDR was not as good as people said it was and I beat it.La Noir is done by team Bondi and GTA4 was nothing special.They have not made a must have game since San Andreas.I am waiting for that Max Payne 3 which looks better than any game they released this generation.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2011
    yeah, let the donkey/ child molester raven fanatic from baltimore ehaaw

football/ soccer is the #1 sport on every continent except brain wash US for a reason, an the globe don't gave a rat ass about a game with men in tight. the globe u house ? . good luck purchasing your game with that ebt card
    FIFA 2012

Since when am I a child molester? rofl

Soccer is only big outside of the US because it's the only major sport that none Americans have.Japan is the exception because they love Baseball like the US live football.You can not even buy games with an EBT card idiot,but I got cash to buy games anyway.All that ? sports watching must be ? up your logic.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited August 2011
    that's the problem.You not playing good games.Uncharted,inFamous,Mass Effect,Batman,Dragon Age,Fable,Deus Ex and Dead Space >>>> that ? you named though 2K is good.

dead space didnt drop this year this tho b.... uncharted 2 either... i copped both of those... and really i just dont have the patience any more to try out new games, im more of a sports gamer than anything now... unless a new Resident Evil drops, Max Payne 3 will def. get copped also
  • Figo
    edited August 2011
    Since when am I a child molester? rofl

Soccer is only big outside of the US because it's the only major sport that none Americans have.Japan is the exception because they love Baseball like the US live football.You can not even buy games with an EBT card idiot,but I got cash to buy games anyway.All that ? sports watching must be ? up your logic.[/QUOTE

this coming from a loser that don't no what inside a plane look like. The NFL is not an never will be worthy anywhere else an the globe don't give a Damn fassy hole. Get out of your cockroach hole an no something. The only major sport u no outside the US because you are brain wash by the media. You one of those down low ? that sleep with NFL ? poster under your sheets, pillow bitter.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I never understand why people love Rockstar so much.They are overrated and I bought most of their games they put out.RDR was not as good as people said it was and I beat it.La Noir is done by team Bondi and GTA4 was nothing special.They have not made a must have game since San Andreas.I am waiting for that Max Payne 3 which looks better than any game they released this generation.

I think Rockstar puts out quality games imo but, looking back on it GTAIV was missing something especially after I played the add-on games (LATD & TBOGT). I tried to hang in there with LA Noire but I sold it last week b/c I hadn't played the game in 2months and I kept getting the questions to the missions all wrong. If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath on the Max Payne 3 though they have pushed that game back so many times it ridiculous. I'll probably get it early next year if they drop it before the year's out.
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2011
    I expect Fifa to sell more because everyone outside of the USA are sissies.Also the other countries don't have NFL and NBA teams.Professional poker>>>> chi chi man soccer rofl

lol ...... everyone else thinks different to me but I'm the one that's right. lol

Not even Americans share your view anymore.
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2011

this coming from a loser that don't no what inside a plane look like. The NFL is not an never will be worthy anywhere else an the globe don't give a Damn fassy hole. Get out of your cockroach hole an no something. The only major sport u no outside the US because you are brain wash by the media. You one of those down low ? that sleep with NFL ? poster under your sheets, pillow bitter.

lol ...... no wonder lol
  • joshuaboy
    edited August 2011

Now we can agree. Last good games from Rockstar (imo) were Bully and RDR (and that was a bit drawn out too - Undead Nightmare was the best DLC ever though). LA Noire got boring after while.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    This just in...lol, where does this leave Superman, Joshuaboy and Figo?
  • earth two superman
    edited August 2011
    its nice you just discovered the Onion. mustve taken a lot of googling the words soccer and ? . maybe next month u can upgrade to reading ACTUAL news. keep on learning, focus!
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    LOL @ ? mad & hurt they favorite sport is confirmed ? now.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

Ur trippin, man, RDR was a masterpiece, lived up to the hype 1000%.Rockstar straight murdered that ? . LOL @ skeptics initially talkin about how a western game was a bad idea. I dont know about yall but between the amazing core single player game, the fun co-op and competitive multi-player experience as a whole and all the add-on content RS supported this with, this is easily one of the most complete games i've ever played.
  • Figo
    edited August 2011
    focus wrote: »
    This just in...lol, where does this leave Superman, Joshuaboy and Figo?

Michael Irvin: ? Says, ? Is Okay
    40174-330-0.jpg

only ? sucking chi chi man like you will co sign this fuckery. go jump of a cliff you attention ? .