124»

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you a ol lyin ass ?
    ain't nobody said ? about styles verse
    most ? is like, "who is that ? who ? up bmf?lol u know you on that ? right here

you obviously ain't listen to deeper than rap either if you gon say he ain't tryin no more
    how is gettin better every album not trying, ? ?
    if anything jeezy never was trying
    ross came in the game on that slow rappin, repetitive ? just like jeezy did
    the only difference is 6 years later jeezy still doin it
    "hop up out the bed i think my roof gone.....think i forgot to put my roof on"
    william got a few tracks in there on his last two albums that he really let loose on. But more that are just there to sell his album and they overshadow his good ? ya feel me? I refuse to spend my money on/support something like that.

long story short ross ? don't have nowhere near the replay value as jeezy's. I think we can all agree on that, even the ross stans lol.

jeezy:

classic album(all over, region don't mean ? )
    classic songs with great replay value and quotables for days
    2 solid albums with good replay value(all over, region don't mean ? )

officer william roberts:

one banging album(all over, region don't mean ? )
    hustling, b.m.f, the boss
    one solid album(trilla) and other 2 filled with too many guest and too many filler songs(skippers)/forgettable albums.

lol when it's all said and done jeezy >>>>

give me one ross song that's better and has more replay value than the classic song "trap or die" by jeezy.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol i ? wit you, gee
    that ? is just funny as ? to me

Samehere

But I have seen threads where it was abt jeezys MUSIC spammed by you gee cmon son
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    william got a few tracks in there on his last two albums that he really let loose on. But more that are just there to sell his album and they overshadow his good ? ya feel me? I refuse to spend my money on/support something like that.

long story short ross ? don't have nowhere near the replay value as jeezy's. I think we can all agree on that, even the ross stans lol.

jeezy:

classic album(all over, region don't mean ? )
    classic songs with great replay value and quotables for days
    2 solid albums with good replay value(all over, region don't mean ? )

officer william roberts:

one banging album(all over, region don't mean ? )
    hustling, b.m.f, the boss
    one solid album(trilla) and other 2 filled with too many guest and too many filler songs(skippers)/forgettable albums.

lol when it's all said and done jeezy >>>>

give me one ross song that's better and has more replay value than the classic song "trap or die" by jeezy.

^ lol@ delusional cheezy groupiez like this & this clown is from OAKLAND AKA COONTOWN da home of them wgm crackaz any who rozay is shittin on jeezy n da 2k11 thatz y ross is on da biggest hiphop tour of da yr wit weezy & cheezy is still tryna get a album release date fa his wack ? smh
    cj012890 wrote: »
    Samehere

But I have seen threads where it was abt jeezys MUSIC spammed by you gee cmon son

again i only bring that ? up when da cheezy groupiez b talkin that NONSENSE sayin hez REAL.,,,
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    officer roberts aint nothing but a copy cat bruh(a bad one at that). As soon as I heard that song this song popped up in my head.lets keep actin like this ? aint study jeezy and jack his style before he made his debut. before jeezy this was officer williams style and flow.
    2:15rapping like a new york ? and wasn't reppin miami hard at all like he is now.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^ if jeezy was so betta then ross y iS rozay havin no problemz puttin out albumz while jeezy cant get a release date? yall cheezy groupiez dont c nuttin wrong wit that ? imean if jeezy was so hot ross wouldnt have mo albumz out then him sum of yall need 2 get off da groupie ? & get wit REALITY smh lol
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    how the ? he wasn't reppin miami hard at all?
    that's 1 song
    he wasn't reppin ? but tight ass lakers jerseys
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Jeezy definitely has a better catalogue. 1 classic album, 1 near classic album and 1 solid to good album. Also, while I dig Rick Ross, Trap or Die is better than any album he has released so far.