Serious Question: Why Aren't People Up In Arms About Dj Khaled Using the N-Word Too?

Comments

• shindogg
    shindogg Members Posts: 14
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh u dont know ya history therrz mo BLK LATINOZ then BLK EMERICANZ,,.,.
    black latino sound lyk a oxymoron. ya cant b truly black if ya hispanic, dey a african-latin hybrid at best. datz lyk sayin halle berry iz black disregardin she also part white 2. nobody say "cracka ? " or "? ? " or nuttin else bout nobody ass. rilly i feel dat way same way bout most muthafuckas born in otha lands wen dey got da nerve ta attach "american" ta ware dey came from. ya eitha plain & simple "american" or lyk kat williams sed "ya livin in america but pledgin allegience 2 anotha country" which iz hypocritical buffoonery. i wanna shoot a muthafucka wen i read or hear bout sum africa-born brit or an african person (dont matta ware) comin ta america wit da ballz ta call deyselvez "african americans" lyk dey can put dey ass n da same category az REAL america-born black ppl. dat ? iz a huge insult ta all da pain our race gone thru fo da past 400 years. i mite sound lyk i'z ramblin but i had alotta ? ta say man
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    people were....in 06
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    You can't explain something simple.

The Bay area have watermelon songs, ? rappers and they co-sign white ? and people still wonder why we call them ? .

Let's have a moment of laughter............

Okay, ayo GEE:

I might be playing around with my older brother and call him a "punk" but if a white-boy calls my brother a punk I'm going to slash his face up with a box-cutter and slit his throat.

I might be playing around with my baby-sister and call her a "? " but if a white-? calls my sister a ? I'm going to spit in her pink face multiple times until her hair is soaked.

My family and extended family have privileges that no Cracka can ever have.

.......besides when the Cracka says "? " it sounds like The assassination of Bobby Hutton.

It sounds like Adolf ?

It sounds like Cecil Rhodes

It sounds like Bennito Mussolini

It sounds like P.W Botha

Yeah I don't need to hear a white cracka say ? at all because it sounds a lot different coming from his mouth than the extended family of minorities that use the word.

lol@ da bold AMEN! i dont understand y wiggaz & houseniggaz dont understand that sum1 like khaled will b call'd SAND ? n WHITE EMERICA we r all da same n these white folkz eyez n white emerica
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    shindogg wrote: »
    black latino sound lyk a oxymoron. ya cant b truly black if ya hispanic, dey a african-latin hybrid at best. datz lyk sayin halle berry iz black disregardin she also part white 2. nobody say "cracka ? " or "? ? " or nuttin else bout nobody ass. rilly i feel dat way same way bout most muthafuckas born in otha lands wen dey got da nerve ta attach "american" ta ware dey came from. ya eitha plain & simple "american" or lyk kat williams sed "ya livin in america but pledgin allegience 2 anotha country" which iz hypocritical buffoonery. i wanna shoot a muthafucka wen i read or hear bout sum africa-born brit or an african person (dont matta ware) comin ta america wit da ballz ta call deyselvez "african americans" lyk dey can put dey ass n da same category az REAL america-born black ppl. dat ? iz a huge insult ta all da pain our race gone thru fo da past 400 years. i mite sound lyk i'z ramblin but i had alotta ? ta say man

1st off most latinoz from da carribean islandz & S. & C. emericaz r not HISPANIC cuz hispanicz r n SPAIN n EUROPE again therr is mo BLK LATINOZ then therr r BLK EMERICAnZ i think u should watch this BLK n LATIN EMERICA speciall,.,.,.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/black-in-latin-america/
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Ekscape wrote: »
    Wait wait wait.... Let's rewind this thread a few pages.... lol

You good sir... have just ethered your self

Your comprehension skills are like a white child.

Only a dumb white ? or a white-washed clown would insinuate that something sounds "better", I'm just here to tell all the white ? and white-washed house-ni99ers what it sounds like when I hear you pale-faced mutants call us "? "....and it's not about better or worse, it's about the historical legacy that comes with a white American cracka using the word Vs a minority using the word.

White-washed.
  • MissLeading
    MissLeading Members Posts: 3,316 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Why would it just be muslims? Anybody would get in trouble for screaming BOMB at an airpot no matter wat race or religion.

Muslims to most americans are seen as the terrorists especially since 9/11.

Yeah I know anybody could get in trouble. That was a bad analogy.. Forget it.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Never had a problem with khaled saying ?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    JayToTheZ wrote: »
    Yeah, kinda like the black people call us white people crackas like it's our name....

well this cracka does have a point
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited August 2011
    Gee757 and H-Rap180 are two the of the dumbest ? i have ever come across on the internet... and that's saying alot... I will not argue anymore with you guy cause "A wise man told not to argue with fools because people from a distance can't tell who is who"...
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Ekscape wrote: »
    Gee757 and H-Rap180 are two the of the dumbest ? i have ever come across on the internet... and that's saying alot... I will not argue anymore with you guy cause "A wise man told not to argue with fools because people from a distance can't tell who is who"...

& u r a dumb cracka if u cant c da difference between a CRACKA(V-NASTy) & a SANDNIGGA(khaled) smh lol
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    ? should be banned from hip hop
    Ever hear those songs that go like...

"i ? change ?
    it aint no thang ?
    ? i'm straight ? "

I've always thought you give power to the word but then again history's a ?
  • shindogg
    edited August 2011
    Yeah I don't need to hear a white cracka say ? at all because it sounds a lot different coming from his mouth than the extended family of minorities that use the word.
    funny, it sounds EXACTLY THE SAME to me when any non-black person says it. and i dont consider foreigners an extended family of ? . they exclude themselves from the rest of society most of the time but want to address each other as well as blacks by a word that doesnt belong to them. when a mexican or a filipino or anybody else who aint black says ? it sounds like Emmitt Till bein burned to death. even family members ? each other. no one is safe in this world, not even among their "own kind". im sure u dont need to be educated on black on black crime and guess what they call those same people they hate that they also call friends and family. thats right: ? .
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I dont give a ? who uses it. i never created the word nor did i ever claim ownership to it
  • Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited August 2011
    mryounggun wrote: »
    yes.......

Oh...........................
  • shindogg
    edited August 2011
    smh that is straight DUMB LOGIK!
    i was makin a point if yo ? didnt get how logical it was. khaled is not a ? because hes not black and thats why it doesnt make sense to call him one and the same would apply to my example of callin eminem one. would somebody walk up to a chinese friend and say what up ? ? no! because if they did, the chinese guy or girl would repeat what they said to sound cool but it would just come off offensive. unless youre one of those people who thinks its ok to let the word be used freely which is crazy because then its meanin has been changed at least somewhat.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    i was makin a point if yo ? didnt get how logical it was. khaled is not a ? because hes not black and thats why it doesnt make sense to call him one and the same would apply to my example of callin eminem one. would somebody walk up to a chinese friend and say what up ? ? no! because if they did, the chinese guy or girl would repeat what they said to sound cool but it would just come off offensive. unless youre one of those people who thinks its ok to let the word be used freely which is crazy because then its meanin has been changed at least somewhat.

thatz ya biznizz & u can feel that way but 2 sit herr & act like these white folkz n white emerica dont call khaled a SANDNIGGA is FOOLISH smh these white folkz c us all da same if it aint WHITE it aint RIGHT thatz how they feel so thatz y alot of non blkz get a pass 2 say ? & dont get it twist;d I REPEAT a non blk sayin ? is sayin that ? @ they own risk but a white person can neva say ? neva eva
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    funny, it sounds EXACTLY THE SAME to me when any non-black person says it. and i dont consider foreigners an extended family of ? . they exclude themselves from the rest of society most of the time but want to address each other as well as blacks by a word that doesnt belong to them. when a mexican or a filipino or anybody else who aint black says ? it sounds like Emmitt Till bein burned to death. even family members ? each other. no one is safe in this world, not even among their "own kind". im sure u dont need to be educated on black on black crime and guess what they call those same people they hate that they also call friends and family. thats right: ? .

I'm an Afrikan-American so that's my frame of reference.

I can't speak on Filipinos or Mexicans because this thread is about why people are not as upset with a Palestinian brother identifying himself as a ? Vs a white ? using the word ? to describe others.

Plenty of anonymous white-? use the word "? " everyday on this website and it's impossible to check them so I make it a habit to use words like cracka, devil, pig-skin, mutant, cave-ape, ? , Peckawood, and Emenim every chance I get just to keep the balance.

I sympathize with the plight of the Palestinians because they are suffering under Apartheid by white-Jews in a similar fashion to how South-Afrikans suffered under white-boy apartheid.

I view Palestinians as my brothers because we share the same struggle against white supremacy, we share the same Afrikan blood at a higher percentage than the recessive Europeon Caucasoid.

When the white ? uses the word "? " it sounds like:

It sounds like Bill Oreily

It sounds like Sean Hannity

It sounds like Rsh Limbaugh

It sounds like David Duke

It sounds like the Tea-party

Cracka.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    ? all da bs da modz can lock this ? cuz KHALED DOES NOT SAY ? NO MO! SMH
    I'm an Afrikan-American so that's my frame of reference.

I can't speak on Filipinos or Mexicans because this thread is about why people are not as upset with a Palestinian brother identifying himself as a ? Vs a white ? using the word ? to describe others.

Plenty of anonymous white-? use the word "? " everyday on this website and it's impossible to check them so I make it a habit to use words like cracka, devil, pig-skin, mutant, cave-ape, ? , Peckawood, and Emenim every chance I get just to keep the balance.

I sympathize with the plight of the Palestinians because they are suffering under Apartheid by white-Jews in a similar fashion to how South-Afrikans suffered under white-boy apartheid.

I view Palestinians as my brothers because we share the same struggle against white supremacy, we share the same Afrikan blood at a higher percentage than the recessive Europeon Caucasoid.

When the white ? uses the word "? " it sounds like:

It sounds like Bill Oreily

It sounds like Sean Hannity

It sounds like Rsh Limbaugh

It sounds like David Duke

It sounds like the Tea-party

Cracka.

lol itz a bunch of dummiez on this site that dont know da difference between a cracka & a sandnigga smh
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    thatz ya biznizz & u can feel that way but 2 sit herr & act like these white folkz n white emerica dont call khaled a SANDNIGGA is FOOLISH smh these white folkz c us all da same if it aint WHITE it aint RIGHT thatz how they feel so thatz y alot of non blkz get a pass 2 say ? & dont get it twist;d I REPEAT a non blk sayin ? is sayin that ? @ they own risk but a white person can neva say ? neva eva

Phaggitt-ass Peckawoods like to keep us divided and against each other, they hate to see minorities together, they hate to see a Palestinian, a Peurto Rican and an Afrikan American getting along getting money and calling each other "? ".

The Cracka feels left out and abandoned because he wants to be a part of the family but he will never be looked at as a family member and he needs to come to terms with that.

Every week some ? -ass white boy makes a weeping thread like a sick little ? complaining about why we don't get all alarmed when other minorities like Big Pun or DJ Khaled refer to themselves and others as "? ".

Yeah Big Pun called himself a "? " because he experienced the life of a ? being an oppressed minority in white Amerikkka and he identified with that struggle being a person of color and we didn't get alarmed....but here comes the genetic-recessive cave-dweller lamenting why he can't use the word.

This is why I say that we should exterminate these dog-haired troglodytes or just spit on them on site.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    Phaggitt-ass Peckawoods like to keep us divided and against each other, they hate to see minorities together, they hate to see a Palestinian, a Peurto Rican and an Afrikan American getting along getting money and calling each other "? ".

The Cracka feels left out and abandoned because he wants to be a part of the family but he will never be looked at as a family member and he needs to come to terms with that.

Every week some ? -ass white boy makes a weeping thread like a sick little ? complaining about why we don't get all alarmed when other minorities like Big Pun or DJ Khaled refer to themselves and others as "? ".

Yeah Big Pun called himself a "? " because he experienced the life of a ? being an oppressed minority in white Amerikkka and he identified with that struggle being a person of color and we didn't get alarmed....but here comes the genetic-recessive cave-dweller lamenting why he can't use the word.

This is why I say that we should exterminate these dog-haired troglodytes or just spit on them on site.

lol@ dog-haired troglodytes.,,.,.real talk tho i dont understand y dumb fukz keep makin these type of stupid threadz askin DUMB ? if u cant c da difference between a cracka & a sandnigga u r truly a DUMB ? & i even smh mo when katz bring up FAT JOE like he aint puerto rican sum folkz on herr is just CLUELESS smh,.,.,like i said b4 these white folkz c us all da same n white emerica if it aint white it aint right & i dont give a damn how bad a white person wantz 2 b down they can neva eva say ? ,.,.
  • hhh thats me
    hhh thats me Members Posts: 136
    edited August 2011
    mryounggun wrote: »
    There have been plenty of threads talking about Khaled and Joe saying '? '. Where you been at, fam? Cats aren't as up in arms about it as V-Nesty, but then again the history of oppression, ownership, physical intimidation and violence, institutionalized discrimination, etc, against blacks wasn't at the hands of Arabs or Latinos, was it?

As a matter of fact it's funny you say that ? because arabs were probably more severe in their slavery than white forlks was back then.. To me it's hilarious how people are gonna act like they know their history and ? but they still don't know about the arabic slave trade that - besides the slave trade from holland - basically set presedence for ALL slave trade in the western world.

Read up on your ? homie before you try to call ? out... Im just saying.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    As a matter of fact it's funny you say that ? because arabs were probably more severe in their slavery than white forlks was back then.. To me it's hilarious how people are gonna act like they know their history and ? but they still don't know about the arabic slave trade that - besides the slave trade from holland - basically set presedence for ALL slave trade in the western world.

Read up on your ? homie before you try to call ? out... Im just saying.

wtf does arabz enslavin africanz n africa have 2 do wit crackaz callin blkz ? /n1ggerz & khaledz SANDNIGGAZ n WHITE EMERICA? again KHALED DOES NOT SAY ? no mo go listen 2 his nu album.,.,.
  • hhh thats me
    hhh thats me Members Posts: 136
    edited August 2011
    wtf does arabz enslavin africanz n africa have 2 do wit crackaz callin blkz ? /n1ggerz & khaledz SANDNIGGAZ n WHITE EMERICA? again KHALED DOES NOT SAY ? no mo go listen 2 his nu album.,.,.

His whole POST was about who oppresed who and Im saying arabs sure as ? oppresed black when they more or less put slavery on the map in the western world. Prior to that we had holland that JUST stared to engage in slavery but because of the Islamix expansion, arabs got a lot more influence on the slave trade in the western world.

THAT'S what it has to do with the subject.
  • gee757
    edited August 2011
    His whole POST was about who oppresed who and Im saying arabs sure as ? oppresed black when they more or less put slavery on the map in the western world. Prior to that we had holland that JUST stared to engage in slavery but because of the Islamix expansion, arabs got a lot more influence on the slave trade in the western world.

THAT'S what it has to do with the subject.

well arabz aint got ? 2 do wit slavery n WHITE EMERICA thatz all im sayin arabz didnt have blk slavez n white emerica white folkz did thatz y whitez can neva have a pass 2 say ? n WHITE EMERICA,.,.,.
  • H-Rap 180
    edited August 2011
    lol@ dog-haired troglodytes.,,.,.real talk tho i dont understand y dumb fukz keep makin these type of stupid threadz askin DUMB ? if u cant c da difference between a cracka & a sandnigga u r truly a DUMB ? & i even smh mo when katz bring up FAT JOE like he aint puerto rican sum folkz on herr is just CLUELESS smh,.,.,like i said b4 these white folkz c us all da same n white emerica if it aint white it aint right & i dont give a damn how bad a white person wantz 2 b down they can neva eva say ? ,.,.

These Peckawoods is ? beasts!

I'm an Afrikan-American so that's my frame of reference and that's were I speak from, my family was brutalized, castrated, mutilated, murdered and oppressed on this soil in Amerikkka not in Palestine or Puerto Rico.

You got crackas talking about the Arab slave-trade like this is Saudi Arabia instead of the United States, and the sick ? act like Paletinians had a hand in the slave-trade.

That why I don't talk slavery with the Avatar- crackas because them ? main focus is to try to deflect blame.

I can relate to the struggle for civil rights in Amerikkka because my family lived that ? , my great grandparents and my grandparents lived that ? , so I won't let some cracka distract me with some talk about Arab slave trading when my direct ancestors were enslaved by Euro-American crackas on this soil for 400 years.

These ? got Masters degree in Tricknology, deflection, and divide and conquer.