BIG Sean feat Dream: Ghetto

Big Sean Anderson
Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in The Reason
new ? boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii peep this track i did with dream....celebrity video coming soon boiiiiiiiiiii

http://uknowbigsean.com/home/2011/08/new-music-big-sean-ft-dream-ghetto/

Comments

• Woochie
    Woochie Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Lil ? peep the sig. Damn shame how you in your 20s still doing what you doing. SMH at you on some kiddie ? .
  • Big Sean Anderson
    edited August 2011
    Woochie wrote: »
    Lil ? peep the sig. Damn shame how you in your 20s still doing what you doing. SMH at you on some kiddie ? .

wo dere what is kiddie about

85K the first week
    Getting nominated for best new artist
    Touring all summer with Wiz Khalifia Rose

lemme know boiiiiiiiiiii
  • Woochie
    edited August 2011
    I stay punking the ? Monizzle. Lol at this ? living through Big Sean. ? pathetic I tell you.
  • Big Sean Anderson
    edited August 2011
    I stay punking the ? Monizzle. Lol at this ? living through Big Sean. ? pathetic I tell you.

as that ? hov said..."males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait" boiiiiiiiiiiiii you mad cause i madee itttt......since that thread where the IC eithered you boiiii you been in hiding....bin laden hhahah real ? boiiiiiiiii
  • Woochie
    edited August 2011
    as that ? hov said..."males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait" boiiiiiiiiiiiii you mad cause i madee itttt......since that thread where the IC eithered you boiiii you been in hiding....bin laden hhahah real ? boiiiiiiiii

LOL at this ? Monizzle. Ole "Let me get into character" ass ? . Get a thrill of punking your crazy ass. How you pretending to be a rapper? Big Sean at that. What kind of ? ? is that?
  • Big Sean Anderson
    edited August 2011
    LOL at this ? Monizzle. Ole "Let me get into character" ass ? . Get a thrill of punking your crazy ass. How you pretending to be a rapper? Big Sean at that. What kind of ? ? is that?

hol up hol up hol up yo ass trina call out ? ? when your clown ass alias screen name is woochie hahaha ? plese boiiiiii i aint never met a straigh ? name woochie real ? boiiiiiii
  • Woochie
    edited August 2011
    hol up hol up hol up yo ass trina call out ? ? when your clown ass alias screen name is woochie hahaha ? plese boiiiiii i aint never met a straigh ? name woochie real ? boiiiiiii

Monizzle the Big Sean alias. LOL at the ? being proud to live through Big Sean.
  • Big Sean Anderson
    edited August 2011
    Monizzle the Big Sean alias. LOL at the ? being proud to live through Big Sean.

haha wo dere notice how you couldnt even defend the fact you a ? boiiiiiii
  • Woochie
    edited August 2011
    Monizzle wrote: »
    hes is in a perfect spot not to fall into a sophmore slump. Remember after college dropout kanye didnt get mad units or hype the first week (obviously college dropout is miles ahead of FF). But the thing is Big Sean has ? to improve on and work on for the next album while still have a decent first album. This ? did not have emo tracks like drake did or regress from previous mixtapes like drake did and hes still rapping. So if he continues to improve his flow and grow as an artist he will have a chance to have a great follow up.

and they right at least hes dedicated to rapping...look at drake trina be a sorry ass singer and kudi trina be a rock star same with wayne...at least this ? trina stick to rapping

I respect your alias game LOL.
  • Big Sean Anderson
    edited August 2011
    I respect your alias game LOL.

this ? creeping in the past....time travel
  • Woochie
    edited August 2011
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I listen to a lil big sean...(the album starting to get stale though) but i never understood how finally famous over everything makes sense? Like What does that mean?

LOL at this alias.
  • Big Sean Anderson
    edited August 2011
    my name stay in your mouth.....? sucker haha your ass so pathetic looking up old as posts from another user talking about ya ? big sean don dont got a life ? boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Woochie
    edited August 2011
    my name stay in your mouth.....? sucker haha your ass so pathetic looking up old as posts from another user talking about ya ? big sean don dont got a life ? boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LOL at me hurting Monizzle feelings. You the one pretending to be Big Sean. I'm just calling out your stupid ass obsession with Big Sean. ? is sad ? .
  • Big Sean Anderson
    edited August 2011
    LOL at me hurting Monizzle feelings. You the one pretending to be Big Sean. I'm just calling out your stupid ass obsession with Big Sean. ? is sad ? .

wo dere boiii you the one making threads and looking up posts from the archives boiiii thats not an obessions boiiiii lol at you not realizing that your obessions with this ? monizzle allegedly being BIG Sean Don is worse than any other stan on this site boiiii