Are There Some Restaurants That You Avoid Being In Because of The Stories U Heard?

Options
2»

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they had a chinese spot around here that was being inspected and they found all kinds of dead cats everywhere...they shut that ? down asap
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wendys - Last time I ate there, I threw up. I don't ? w/ their food anymore, but a frosty + french fries = GOAT.

Bush's Chicken - Texas based business, has good food but I hesitate to eat there when I think of the time my brother in law found a cockroach in his meal. That ? is disgusting yo...

reminded me of this
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I Don't ? With Church's Chicken. Hell to the ? No!

Both times I ate their chicken, I had horrible stomach pains and threw up.

Food never makes me sick, so idk wtf they put in that nasty, greasy ? . But it's ? disgusting.
  • des100
    des100 Members Posts: 99
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wendys

this girl i was ? , her daughter used to tell me stories bout the young ? at a Wendys out here. these fools do ? just cuz, not out of spite.
    never ate there again
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wendys
    griffs (dallas ? )
    williams chicken (south ? )
    del taco (arizoan ? )
    taco bell
    arbys
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    wendys
    griffs (dallas ? )
    del taco (arizoan ? )
    taco bell
    arbys

Oh ? ....nigguh said Griffs. I remember that joint back when I was like 6 years old living in KY.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    des100 wrote: »
    this girl i was ? , her daughter used to tell me stories bout the young ? at a Wendys out here. these fools do ? just cuz, not out of spite.
    never ate there again

I've never done anything myself per se....but back in my teens when I was working fast food, my nigguhs used to do some dispicable ? to people's food if they came through the drive-thru talking ? or getting outta pocket. My 1st job was at Captain Ds. Nigguhs would drop fish in the trash can or on the floor and just pick that ? back up and serve it.
    My 2nd job was at Sonics. This dude I was working w/ would drop patties in the trash can and pull them ? out like it never happened. Same dude spit in a boat of mustard and stirred it up cause the lady on the speaker was talking ? .
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I cant ? with Taco Bell..
  • Trollio
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Oh ? ....nigguh said Griffs. I remember that joint back when I was like 6 years old living in KY.

that ? is broke ? heaven
    i ate there once and refused to eat ti again
    ? got 49 cent burgers on the regular

that aint good for u
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wendys
    griffs (dallas ? )
    del taco (arizoan ? )
    taco bell
    arbys
    I had never heard of Del Taco until I went to San Diego in the navy, that ? was ass
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    ^^^^

i know taco bell meat come out of a hose, micky d's nuggets are mostly cornstarch, and kfc mistreat their chickens, but i eat that ? anyway cuz it's cheap and delicious[/QUOTE]
    Well damn homeboy
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I had never heard of Del Taco until I went to San Diego in the navy, that ? was ass
    *dead* @ this ? avi
  • Trollio
    edited August 2011
    Options

they got rubber tortillas
  • des100
    des100 Members Posts: 99
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I've never done anything myself per se....but back in my teens when I was working fast food, my nigguhs used to do some dispicable ? to people's food if they came through the drive-thru talking ? or getting outta pocket. My 1st job was at Captain Ds. Nigguhs would drop fish in the trash can or on the floor and just pick that ? back up and serve it.
    My 2nd job was at Sonics. This dude I was working w/ would drop patties in the trash can and pull them ? out like it never happened. Same dude spit in a boat of mustard and stirred it up cause the lady on the speaker was talking ? .

i know how it go, i worked pizza joints years ago.
    sometimes we get the people that wanna argue to try to get free food forgettin that after we argue, I STILL GOTTA MAKE YOUR FOOD, ? . now, i aint never nutted on no ones food but if the health dept knew what i did, i'd catch a charge
  • king hassan
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they got rubber tortillas
    I know, it was one on the base. I ate that ? like "WTF is this" and there were damn near no Popeyes in San Diego either. Once I figured my way around San Diego never ate there again
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    ^^^^

i know taco bell meat come out of a hose, micky d's nuggets are mostly cornstarch, and kfc mistreat their chickens, but i eat that ? anyway cuz it's cheap and delicious

I LOL'D @ the bolded!!!!!!!!!!!

g600317795.gif
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i ain't even gonna name the spot b/c some of my DMV folks might have eaten at this spot before. This was my 1st job as a cook when i was 17. so we closed at 1am on saturday. Me and this other dude rob closing ? down. One of the other cooks donny comes in with bout 30 ppl at 1255. He come back like yea we just gonna order a bunch of wings and easy ? . Order comes back and these ? got tbone, ribeyes, and all types of ? . The dude Rob was on the gril and i handle ed everything else. so since it was a lot of steaks he had all the work to do. I look over and he takes every steak and rubs that ? on the bottom of his boots then puts them on a plate. i just shook my head and went the ? home.
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont ? wit hood soul food spots, and hood chinese spots...them ? are the worst
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    My homie chick work @ a Wingstop here. She advised us to never eat there again, because the chinese restaurant next door has roaches, and they have started to migrate....
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wait, what up wit' Wendy's ?
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Guarantee everyone in this forum lives in the vicinity of a chinese restaurant that fits this