Ladies and Guys who dance well

Options
DaChef
DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Powder Room
Ladies! Are Men who dance extremely well, or at least better than average, sexier to you than the average joes? Same question for the fellas, concerning women who dance well. You think ladies seem sexier when they dance better?

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    DaChef wrote: »
    You think ladies seem sexier when they dance better?

.................yes
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nah not really...I'm not into dancing like that so I could care less if he can dance.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No I don't care if he can dance. If he can stay on beat that's fine. It means he has rhythm and I'm good with that.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yes... always good when they can 2-step or hop on the rhythm at any moment. They dont have to be those crazy dancers with full on routines and ? though
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    .................yes

• mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes.............

I have always been fond of a chick that can move...
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Nah not really...I'm not into dancing like that so I could care less if he can dance.
    MrsWest wrote: »
    No I don't care if he can dance. If he can stay on beat that's fine. It means he has rhythm and I'm good with that.

Can you dance? cause you dont care if he can dance if you cant!

Oh and yes it is sexy. I love a women that can dance. My wifes cousin is chubby but cute. She can dance her fat ass off and that makes her sexy too me. Now if she could dance that fat off she would be awesome. LOL!

To add, wifey cant dance to save her life. I try to get her to dance because I can and love to dance. But she hates dancing because she feel bad because I am so much better than her. It is annoying as hell.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    .................yes

the ? in ya avi got a ? ? the ?

to answer thread no idc
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    To add, wifey cant dance to save her life. I try to get her to dance because I can and love to dance. But she hates dancing because she feel bad because I am so much better than her. It is annoying as hell.

^^poor thing. lol. Me & my husband get down on the dance floor. :cool

to answer the t/s...no. I love to watch professional (or just really good) dancers n stuff but male dancers aint sexy to me.