anybody know some good workout's for burning fat

HipHopFiend91
HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
edited September 2011 in The Weight Room
i'm trying to slim down my sides the front looking cool. but the sides still got some fat anybody know some good side workouts?

Comments

• Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited August 2011
    You can't work out a region of the body in hopes of losing fat there. A good way to switch up your workouts to have a more pronouced cardio-vascular impact without having to necessarily to dedicated cardio work is to drop the amount of weight used and do higher reps. This will engage the slow twitch endurance muscles normally activated during cardio and higher reps require a longer "stress" time on the body during execution. Also, you can try circuit training. There are several great articles outlining the basics of it, but simply it is jumping from exercise to exercise usually with unrelated muscle groups being worked each time with minimal rest, say 30 seconds or so. Hope that helps.
  • HipHopFiend91
    HipHopFiend91 Members Posts: 2,394
    edited August 2011
    You can't work out a region of the body in hopes of losing fat there. A good way to switch up your workouts to have a more pronouced cardio-vascular impact without having to necessarily to dedicated cardio work is to drop the amount of weight used and do higher reps. This will engage the slow twitch endurance muscles normally activated during cardio and higher reps require a longer "stress" time on the body during execution. Also, you can try circuit training. There are several great articles outlining the basics of it, but simply it is jumping from exercise to exercise usually with unrelated muscle groups being worked each time with minimal rest, say 30 seconds or so. Hope that helps.

alright fasho thanks man.
  • Manik Sona
    Manik Sona Members Posts: 350
    edited August 2011
    Running helps me with full body shred.
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited September 2011
    You got to change your work out constantly if you want results. Your body gets used to doing the same routine and will plateau. Try doing different sports, machines, lifting, swim, run, go light, go heavy, etc.