I Think Its Dope...WHat you Think?

Bill_Starra
Bill_Starra Members Posts: 33
edited March 2010 in Roc Tha Mic
Whats up, this is my first time posting my music online, Just wanted the opinion of some fresh ears so dont be too shy to comment, Im grown I can handle the critisim.***********Update...NU MIX*********

Comments

• Aime Antonio
    Aime Antonio Members Posts: 85
    edited February 2010
    Even though I initially didnt like this song, your content was kinda similar to alot of music out there and the audio quality is bad i Liked that you were at the very least talkin about real ? " the bill man still comin" and that actually made me ? with it.. Only thing is most people wont give you a chance when the audio quality is so bad
  • Bill_Starra
    edited February 2010
    thanks alot for the comment. I Knew the mix was bad when I uploaded it, It was so crisp b4 I exported it from the software, So thats something I'll be working on , But thanx for listening to the song itself..Im glad u got it, I try and make em catchy since most people dont listen anyway, but for those like me who do listen and comprehend, I try to leave a few camoflage jewels u know.
  • pasentertainment7
    pasentertainment7 Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2010
    yoo it is bad quality but i ? wit it...yea..? said ? that if this 9-5 aint cuttin it and sellin jus aint makin it lol well im bout to grab the K and go hit up the richies lol
    i diigg
  • Bill_Starra
    edited March 2010
    call this the re-up
This discussion has been closed.