to be deleted

18910111214»

Comments

• tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    imma have to go with blueprint 1. looking back that ? aint no classic. it sounds dated as ? . Jay Z isnt lyrically special on the album. ? only say BP1 is a classic to fit in. the album is weak. its a supreme clientele rip off. hola hovito and dat ? jigga were the only dope tracks on the album. everything else was garbage. he sounded old and winded on renegade. he sounded awkward on song cry. the album aint no classic. 3/5 and thats being generous
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    i wouldnt mind smoking a blunt with j cole. i actually enjoyed this video. i wish he could relax and have fun like this when he doing his music so the ? wouldnt be so wack
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    this thread got my sides hurtin. ? yall went in. FOF material
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    tumblr_ljgnjm2wLh1qztmbco1_250.jpg

Vanilla-Ice--10724.jpg

bald-head-painted-hair.jpg

• tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    2wo8xe8.jpg

The timing of this thread lol. I just bought The Black Album on vinyl yesterday because i didnt give it a fair chance in 2003. I been smoking and bumpin this ? all night and morning. im listening to it now. Its actually a real dope album. I forgot how Jay Z killed Dec 4. Change Clothes is my ? . Dirt Off Ya Shoulder and 99 Problems are head nodders soon as the beat drop. PSA is dope. Encore too. Threat is my ? too though. that beat is tough and Jay Z flowin his ass off on it. Jay Z got 3 classics Vol 1, BP and TBA
  • tompetrez3
    edited July 2011
    a_list wrote: »
    Yo, this cant be...lol...no way is this happening....Sarcasm rite Tomp?

no seriously its a great album. maybe better than BP. i will have to listen to BP later to compare. when i bought it in 03 i was already prejudice against it based on that wack ass BP2 and never really gave it a decent listen
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Im a Jay Z fan. I bought TBA 2 weeks ago. I bought WTT last friday. I just call him out on his sucker ? . Im far from a hater.
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    Vol 1>TBA>BP1. RD aint no ? classic. RD is one of the most boring debut albums ever. best album of 96 u smokin that ? that killed amy winehouse. Ironman>RD .
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    onepunch wrote: »
    your opinoin is null and void...Reasonable Doubt is absolutely a Hip Hop classic...? you been smoking?

RD aint no ? classic. all the albums from 96 that were huge at that time still get radio play especially Crossroads and California Love. I havent heard a song from RD on the radio since 1996 and that was the ? ass aint no ? song in which everybody thought was foxy joint. RD never was a classic. im not playing catch up like most of you jiggaboos. nobody was checkin for Jay Z in 96. Nobody was bumping no ? RD in 96. ? wasnt even calling albums "classic" in the 90s. RD became a classic when Jay Z needed a carbon footprint in the game like Nas had for Illmatic. Jay Z forced that "classic" ? on yall heads. even when vol 2 was on and poppin nobody talked about RD. hell be happy Jay Z didnt fizzle out 5 years later and was able to drop a classic BP1 instead of thinking the first ? gotta be the best. hell im a Prodigy/Mobb Deep stan and JH/Infamous aint ? compared to Hell On Earth (another album that overshadowed Jay Z. once again no one was checkin for Jay Z in 96). Real Jay Z fans know that Vol 1 was his best work in the 90s. Real Jay Z fans know the lyrical acclaim that Vol 1 recieved. a step up lyrically and musically from RD. aint no way a ? flowing off beat on a album gonna make it a classic. Vol1>TBA>BP1 Jay Z 3 classics. RD is not a classic. RD is an opinion that Jay Z shoved down yall ? throats. If any Jay Z "fan" puts RD over Vol 1 that tells me you a johnny come lately ? who hopped on the roc bandwagon in 2001. your opinion is null and void is you werent old enough to walk in a purchase a physical copy of RD during the time of its release because if you was that ? collected dust on the shelves and Pac, Bone, Fugees, Nas was what everyone was talking about and buying. Music Mania in austin was home away from home in the 90s. I have heard the most trendy to the most obscure hip hop discussed in that shop from 1992-2000 but i never heard any ? vouching for RD especially in 1996. this aint hate. im just tired of ? trying to rewrite history about RD. the album was ? weak, forgotten and stepped on until Jay Z reminded his new fans he had a career before 1998. ? RD 1/5 snoozefest. not a classic
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    that look ma no pen ? is wack. i rather a ? take his time and pen some quality rhymes instead making up ? as he go. and besides using no pen is no big deal. punch in punch out. thats how all rappers do it. this is just more propaganda to make it seem like Jay Z is some kind of stellar MC. i guess ? gonna forget he dumbed down his music to double his dollars
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2011
    the real classic Jay Z album. before dickriders and casual fans jumped on in 2001. most of these jigga warriors couldnt rap back 8 bars from an album cut off this joint.

vol 1>TBA>BP>Vol3>the rest of his garbage catalog
  • tompetrez3
    edited September 2011
    if that fat ass ? can eat buckets of greasy chicken infront of ? , have a ? best friend who like to sodimize kids and let that said ballerina ? his wife i think twinkle toes pac would last