Comments

• RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I gotta get new headphones, mines got busted

I'll let y'all know how it is

I even forgotten the tracks I dropped, SMH

What headphones are you picking up and what's your budget?! I really enjoy buying new ones! Props, and lol. Never mind, you'll remember when you listen… I can't remember without downloading the link…
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    What headphones are you picking up and what's your budget?! I really enjoy buying new ones! Props, and lol. Never mind, you'll remember when you listen… I can't remember without downloading the link…

I usually buy Sony noise cancellation headphones, nothing to fanciful or costly
  • RuffDraft
    edited September 2011
    I usually buy Sony noise cancellation headphones, nothing to fanciful or costly

Cool cool, I need some noise cancelling ones... my open ear ones are great when it's quiet, but if a tele's on or anything, then I'm screwed.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Cool cool, I need some noise cancelling ones... my open ear ones are great when it's quiet, but if a tele's on or anything, then I'm screwed.

Ordered them off Amazon, should be with me Mon (Sept 5) or Tues (Sept 6)
  • RuffDraft
    edited September 2011
    Ordered them off Amazon, should be with me Mon (Sept 5) or Tues (Sept 6)

Sound, you can listen to the Essence Essentials then as well, really wanted to hear your feedback on that; given your love of instrumentals. Enjoy the new cans!