foamposites/pennies

Options
chilly
chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
edited September 2011 in Fashion Forward
Seems like since the copper foams dropped they got on hypebeast dunk status.

Even big some places out west now I heard.

Who wear em and how many you got?

I remember when they was sought after, but the average person not familiar with em gave em a pass because of the price and thought they was ugly. Now that everybdoy wear em, everybody want em. I know they was big in dc and baltimore, and somewhat in new york but now they everywhere.

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    not down here....maybe on the court or sumn...but i aint seein them ?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah they are hypebeast and i got caught in the hype.. i bought some coppers for 170... got em, wore em once cause they were too small and sold em for like 215....

when foams came out, i thought they were the ugliest shoe ever... they still ugly, but they fresh if you know how 2 rock em
  • chilly
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    not down here....maybe on the court or sumn...but i aint seein them ?
    They probably the best basketball shoes I ever had next to them old school huaraches,but dudes just cop for fashion now.
    yeah they are hypebeast and i got caught in the hype.. i bought some coppers for 170... got em, wore em once cause they were too small and sold em for like 215....

when foams came out, i thought they were the ugliest shoe ever... they still ugly, but they fresh if you know how 2 rock em

Its a good way to make money, but still I hate how they got so popular. The all blacks are still classics though.
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Foams are ugly as ? . I would rock USPA shoes before I'd rock Foams
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    makaveli25 wrote: »
    foams are ugly as ? . I would rock uspa shoes before i'd rock foams

ok young ice....cream sundae
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i rock them and i love them....i got all of them exept the pearls and the dooms....but im still looking...
  • runningwolf1980
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok young ice....cream sundae

lol he blurs the lines of his alias's all the time
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I got over 20 pairs I remember having the first blue penny's early and people looking at me like what the ? do you have on your feet! Now you see to many people with them so when a new color drops I'll bring out a classic pair then wait till ? is hype of the next color before I wear mine.
  • 6ft5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i rock them and i love them....i got all of them exept the pearls and the dooms....but im still looking...

I got the dooms they slept on
    I also got the og pearls as well as the retro
  • runningwolf1980
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »

damn..nice...i just got my pines yesterday...? hypebeast buying foams and dont even like them...
  • chilly
    edited September 2011
    Options

I know a few people with the dooms. They don't wear em though.
  • chilly
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »

I know somebody that found the og pearls out in this thrift store in this rich ass county like two weeks before the pearls retroed. He said they was a little ? but he cleaned em up and they cool now. Not sure if he wear em, since they look a lil different than the retro pearls.
  • 6ft5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn..nice...i just got my pines yesterday...? hypebeast buying foams and dont even like them...

I got mine on sat one of my spots held me a pair for retail. They already going for 300 in the stores out here
  • 6ft5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not sure if you can see the difference in the colors but on the laft are both pearls