Celebrities or Athletes You Had in Class Or Went To School With?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Check Mate
    Check Mate Members Posts: 472
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    What would you go to those ? -ass community colleges for a year for? where u from originally?

To play basketball. Not to be a ? but I said where I was from earlier.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    Can you guys describe the attitudes of these guys when they was in school?

We didn't have the same circle of friends. He was more of a "preppie" type dude. He was quiet and ? from what I saw.

Brandon Roy- Big time Square. But he grew up in the same hood with some real ? , so he was always given a pass wherever he went. Plus he was cool, so no one really bothered him.
    Nate Robinson- Real ? , hella cool. Really bang(8 block is pretty much the entire southend of seattle)
    Jamal Crawford- Real stuck up ass ? . He ran with the same ? everybody ran with,so I never understood why he was a big head ? . But I guess he thought he was special cuz he played ball and everyone told him how he was going to the league.(Which is why he got robbed after his first summer back home from the NBA from ? from his same hood)

I actually forgot a few...

Terrance Williams- Cool ass ? , also from 8 Block
    Jason Terry- He's a real ? who balled at Franklin with one of my older homies. We blew a blunt with that ? 3 summers ago, and he was telling us about how the league act like the check for weed but they don't cuz ? come back with weed in their ? all the time.
    Gary Payton- Another cool ass ? . He ain't even from Seattle he's from the bay, but ever since he played for the Sonics, he really be thinking he's a Seattle ? , but he's cool. Another big time smoker
    Marcus Trufant(Seattle Seahawks)- I met him after he married a friend of mine from high school. I feel bad for the ? , cuz the ? set his ass up, she was telling all of her friends she was gonna get pregnant when they were only dating. 4 months into dating this ? ...preggers. A year later, she's Mrs. Jessica Trufant. Coldest part she was a ? stamp back in high school, everybody had that, which is why I feel bad for the ? .
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    Brandon Roy- Big time Square. But he grew up in the same hood with some real ? , so he was always given a pass wherever he went. Plus he was cool, so no one really bothered him.
    Nate Robinson- Real ? , hella cool. Really bang(8 block is pretty much the entire southend of seattle)
    Jamal Crawford- Real stuck up ass ? . He ran with the same ? everybody ran with,so I never understood why he was a big head ? . But I guess he thought he was special cuz he played ball and everyone told him how he was going to the league.(Which is why he got robbed after his first summer back home from the NBA from ? from his same hood)

Jason Terry- He's a real ? who balled at Franklin with one of my older homies. We blew a blunt with that ? 3 summers ago, and he was telling us about how the league act like the check for weed but they don't cuz ? come back with weed in their ? all the time.
    Gary Payton- Another cool ass ? . He ain't even from Seattle he's from the bay, but ever since he played for the Sonics, he really be thinking he's a Seattle ? , but he's cool. Another big time smoker
    Marcus Trufant(Seattle Seahawks)- I met him after he married a friend of mine from high school. I feel bad for the ? , cuz the ? set his ass up, she was telling all of her friends she was gonna get pregnant when they were only dating. 4 months into dating this ? ...preggers. A year later, she's Mrs. Jessica Trufant. Coldest part she was a ? stamp back in high school, everybody had that, which is why I feel bad for the ? .

Thats whats up. Jason terry seem cool. GP was my ? back in the day. Lol @ jamal crawford bein stuck up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To play basketball. Not to be a ? but I said where I was from earlier.

Excuse me...
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »

well damn lol....he aint lying
    marcus_jessica_trufant_01.jpg
  • Jeezyfan4ever
    Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lloyd banks brother went to my highschool, ? thought he was the biggest thing in highschool and young bithces hyping that ? up waiting for him outside the lunchroom smfh. ? still took the bus home.
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Of course went to school with Kanye @ CSU when me him and GLC would kick it between classes

what was kanye like?
  • jasonwllms55
    jasonwllms55 Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lloyd banks brother went to my highschool, ? thought he was the biggest thing in highschool and young bithces hyping that ? up waiting for him outside the lunchroom smfh. ? still took the bus home.

he was ? ? just off the strength of who his brother was? lucky bastard
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Excuse me...

Check post 10.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It seems like everybody knows athletes. I guess musicians and actors went to them private or acting schools.
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I went to High School with Freddy Rodriguez (Dead Presidents, 6 Feet Under). Real good friend. Straight up B-Boy believe it or not

alg_freddy.jpg

Twilight Tone who produced Commons 1st album we still call each other on our B-Days were only 7 days apart probably why we don't forget. He's producing Commons new album. Cat on the right BTW

l.jpg

Besides that I know a lot of local DJ's
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what was kanye like?
    Kanye is the way he is now, arrogant and dressed like he pretty much do now. Me and his boy GLC was real coo, had a music class with him
    . First day of class he shook my hand and said "my name Leonard" lol. Used to kick it at his crib and everything
    glc.jpgIt was me him and Kanye between classes, last time we were all in the same spot was when he worked at the "Lark" in Evergreen Plaza when Kanye just signed with the Roc glc+kanye.jpg
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kanye is the way he is now, arrogant and dressed like he pretty much do now. Me and his boy GLC was real coo, had a music class with him
    . First day of class he shook my hand and said "my name Leonard" lol. Used to kick it at his crib and everything
    glc.jpgIt was me him and Kanye between classes, last time we were all in the same spot was when he worked at the "Lark" in Evergreen Plaza when Kanye just signed with the Roc glc+kanye.jpg

Did you ever think that he would be as big as he is now?
  • king hassan
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Did you ever think that he would be as big as he is now?
    Funny because in college he said he wanted to be the Big Man on Campus
  • Check Mate
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Funny because in college he said he wanted to be the Big Man on Campus

LOL That ? shittin on 'em now.
  • renny
    renny Members Posts: 25
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't know if she counts as a "real" celebrity, but I went to Urbana High with Erika Harold (Miss America 2003), and even lived across the street from her. Talked to her a couple times, she was cool.

6336.jpg
  • king hassan
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL That ? shittin on 'em now.
    LOL pretty much. But nobody was doubting or hating on that ? tho in school