When Was The Last Time You Cried?

2»

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    When I was 17 years after my last wrestling match my senior year in high school. I've been close a couple times since then, but never actually produced a tear. When the Vikings lost to the saintsin the '10 NFC championship. Watching Rudy when I was depressed and hungover. But I am a big believer in males who cry are ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    when this chick broke my heart.......

nah really though i cant remember, prolly as a kid
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Jan 20, 2007 when burying my cousin through out the wake,mass and all the other stuff etc i didn't cry or shed a tear but once I seen the casket in the ground and the dirt being thrown on it i broke down

Its wierd like that. WHen I was 4th grade there was a bad bus accident, and 3 classmates of mine died. I was sad, but I didn't cry until I got to the funeral and saw everybody else crying I just broke down like the lil kid I was. But I remember even as a 9 year old how ashamed I was that I actually cried.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Will munny... scared to cry, but loves ? .

? you got to say to me you pudgy ? ? You ain't even on my level hoe.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    You're right
    i'm 10 levels ahead of you and your ? apartment / Simp life style full of heart break from fugly white hoes.

you couldn't catch up to me with a game genie.

You still ? about your mom cooking food you don't like. Leave the nest then talk ? little birdy. You ain't in college, you ain't got a job. You're weak as ? and I could beat the ? out of with one arm tied behind my back.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    I am in college and I work part time.
    I have more money than you and I am more intelligent than you

your life is a bucket of horse ?

LOL you got more money than but you still live at home? You really are dog ? . You're entire posting career disagrees with your intelligence being higher than anyone but maybe blanks. You're a fat worthless troll.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    LOL If you even gotta ask why, it only proves how much of a child you are... ? you even name yourself young-ice for? Ain't nothin icey 'bout you ? .
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Will Munny wrote: »
    When I was 17 years after my last wrestling match my senior year in high school. I've been close a couple times since then, but never actually produced a tear. When the Vikings lost to the saintsin the '10 NFC championship. Watching Rudy when I was depressed and hungover. But I am a big believer in males who cry are ? .

Switch the Giants with Vikings
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    The day I was born
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Bruh I could live at home till I graduate and still be out before you left the house
    How you gunna diss a 19 year old for living at home when you lived at home till 26?
    LMFAO. Nice logical inconsistency there.

Step your critical thinking up.
    I left the house when I was 18.... And I've been living out of the house the vast majority since then. And I'm 24 you ? germ, not 26. You keep saying it wrong on purpose like it some lame kind of insult. I'm actually my own man, unlike you who still whines like a little ? about the food his mommy cooks for him.

Answer my question. Why is your name young ice when there is nothing icey about you? You obviouslly aren't icey at all if your parents still pay for all your ? .
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Can't remember but I know I shed a few tears watching rosewood.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Why you keep ducking me? I asked you a question little girl. and you really ain't know ? because I've been college before... Just starting? Son... Quit assuming ? . I'll knock you the ? out.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Well its true... You wouldn't say ? to me in real life. Answer my question though. Why is your name young ice when there is nothing icey about you? You obviouslly aren't icey at all. Oh how the half-breeds entertain.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    smh...no need for the kleenex confessions dunny
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    you'd be that try hard loser that me and my friends bullied in HS

lol, yeah cause you know... 5'4" little ? apples like you do tons of bullying in high school. Son, you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. A try hard loser with a name like young-ice? Naahhh... that ain't trying too hard.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    * Ricy Rozay voice*

No love, cry when only babies die.................Ughhhh
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    You're a pencil neck though

My stock > your styrofoam frame

ummmm.... what? You're fat as ? , and I'm obviously not a pencil neck. Plus, you'r name is young-ice, and there ain't ? thats icey about you.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    You said you're 5'4" 170 pounds... you're fat as ? . If not, prove it. Plus you're said on here alot before you're ugly, so I would just assume being fat goes along with that. I don't even know why you post on here anyways, everyone thinks you're just an obnoxious pest and nobody thinks youre funny or even respects you.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    Clearly the bounty of shirtless pics I've posted prove otherwise.... and even at 160 you've still got the physique and a bridge troll. I'm suprised you brought up physical fitness of body types when both of mine are clearly superior to yours. You can't even pick your battles right you're such a ? .
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    this thread is hilarious to me

I mean I know it shouldn't be but..........it is
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    u roll around with men for fun
    yeah because society view cage fighters are such homosexual. Go back to practicing to ? bananas from your homeland you've never even seen.
    this thread is hilarious to me

I mean I know it shouldn't be but..........it is

I've been making a mockery of Young-moles existence. Its been funny.
  • Will Munny
    edited September 2011
    many of the greatest warriors were flaming homos

but they didn't live with their parents until their late 20s

Thats so funny you say that because I haven't even entered my late 20's yet, and ALL dominican canadian males are flaming ? and disgusting fat bodies.