Have you ever thought about when our generation will

Options
IgotNx
IgotNx Members Posts: 32
edited September 2011 in The Social Lounge
Get the change to run this country?

Me and a few friends were talking about how ? up the country is and how politics is like grade school @ this point. Then I said What do you think it would be like if the 80's and 90's babies get in office? What laws would change, what wars would we start? ( if we decided to start any)

Your thoughts.....

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Americans are too distracted by the NFL and hip-hop to set up any true revolution right now. American govt is a joke and a scam that is ? everyone through inflation and wasteful spending on the rich and Afghanistan. Americans, sadly, are taking their anger out on other fellow Americans. All the shootouts in New York and around the nation are evidence of that. I'll be chillin my crib smokin a phat joint as America continues falling into the abyss. I'm grateful to make a decent living, I feel sorry for the many out there struggling to survive in these mean days....

As far as what happens when the young get older and can take office, I'm not sure much would change. There is so much debt!!!!! What the ? can we really do at this point????
  • IgotNx
    IgotNx Members Posts: 32
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So you dont think that when our generation hit all forms of office we wouldn't have learned something?

Please dont underestimate us.

We will be the ones who change America.