Ever dated a smoker?

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Powder Room
If so, did it matter to you? Did the smell bother you, notice any problems, etc?

Comments

• chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cigarettes? Never. Everything about it would bother me. They're a disgusting habit.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yes and now i hate it....if i was back on the market, weed would be o.k. and u still gotta keep your breath in order....but cigs?.... dealbreaker every time...i will never date another woman that smokes cigarettes
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If so, did it matter to you? Did the smell bother you, notice any problems, etc?

Dated...I married a smoker. Weed and cigarettes.

I'm a smoker, and I wouldn't date a woman who doesn't. For one I don't want to hear her nagging me, and two...I wouldn't want to do something around someone knowing they don't enjoy it.

But it's not like I was actively looking for a woman who only smokes, but we hit it off when we first met over a blunt and a Newport afterwards.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Weed I can deal with, cigarettes hell naw. Kissing someone after smoked a cig is like licking an ashtray, yuck!
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When I was a smoker, years ago, I dated a few smokers. I wouldn't now though, not cigs anyway, maybe a light ? smoker but not an everyday type.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I couldn't mess with a chick that smoke cigarettes. Weed is ok, but if you get pregnant you gotta give that ? up for 9 months.
  • teethehardway
    teethehardway Members Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've had one ex that smoked and i hated it but he never bought packs, just singles. He would only smoke maybe 2 no more than 4 a day so it wasnt all that bad but he knew not to come up in my face before brushing that mouth!
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    I'm a smoker, and I wouldn't date a woman who doesn't...

But only weed though..........
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Talked to a chick who smoked cigg's before...was nasty as hell...would never do it again
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So ya'll saying no To Meagan ? I've never had women have a problem with my cigarettes except 1, I've had women take the cigarette out my mouth and take a drag more than once too and they weren't even smokers.

2gx4uvk.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't like smokers at all. ? is gross to me. They smell filthy all the time.

But if she smokes, she pokes. I've never known a female smoker who didn't put out.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Talked to a chick who smoked cigg's before...was nasty as hell...would never do it again

you aint lying, and its even worse when they try to cover it up with some potent perfume

tarred black lips is not poppin on a female, meagan probably put on a lot of make up to cover it up
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Weed I can deal with, cigarettes hell naw. Kissing someone after smoked a cig is like licking an ashtray, yuck!

cosign even though i've never dated a weed smoker. long as it was an occasional thing i wouldn't mind it.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yoooooooo, why am I seein Meagan Good's ? right na????!!!!!...I ain't een pray for this...Got damn, ? bless whoever took that picture, and whoever told her to wear that shirt.

With all that said though, the fact that she smokes cigarettes really would ruin it for me...Ion care how bad she is, I couldn't live with it...Them ? make me sick.
  • lovelycreation
    lovelycreation Members Posts: 1,765
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have! He smoking a pk a day. Yuck! The smell was in my clothes, weave so you know I was ? . I was just waiting for a reason to dismiss him. *shrugs* no never again
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't even respect smokers. Its a filthy habit.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it looks sexy...

but it doesn't smell sexy...
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've dated one, but I couldn't have one longterm cause I don't smoke, and don't like it .........
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I dated this chick who smoked before back in the day...

In college it was sexy, everything about her was sexy.. Plus I was a social smoker (smoked at parties and while drinking, etc) so it really didn't bother me much..
    What did bother me was smoking all day.. that was the kicker, I hated that. But she was bad, so I overlooked the smoking issue, naturally.. I had a strong urge to be in her alot so I really didn't care, I took the good with the bad I guess.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sure. If she smokes, she pokes.