Hogan has a major announcement for TNA's "Sept 29th airdate": Is he leaving TNA?

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited September 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Just speculation since he started that whole Micro wrestling thing this week... thoughts?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I watched that micro wrestling, smmfh, wtf is he thinking? I have nothing against little people but it's just so cheesy.

Hogan might be "leaving", a short break if anything. Hogan won't leave TNA, I think TNA is on his "bucket list", he wants to see if he, the icon of wrestling, can try to make another company to face off with WWE.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    naw.........

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

the ? said he's going to wrestle Sting at Bound For Glory
    TNA star Hulk Hogan announced on Twitter this week that he would be making a special announcement on the September 29th edition of TNA Impact Wrestling.

Hogan’s announcement was that he would be wrestling his last match ever at TNA Bound For Glory. Hogan said his time in the spotlight has passed and it’s time for the younger generation of stars like Robert Roode and James Storm to take this industry to the next level. Hogan said he would give more information at TNA’s next Impact taping on September 21st from Knoxville, Tennesse – which will air on Spike TV on October 6th.

Hogan is currently scheduled to wrestle Sting at Bound for Glory, but it’s been said that this match will almost certainly not take place as a singles match and at least one more competitor will be added to make this a triple threat match or a tag team match.

At this time, there’s no confirmation as to whether Hogan is actually retiring at Bound For Glory or if this is just a work. Hogan and Eric Bischoff’s contracts with TNA are set to expire this fall and it will be interesting to see how things go after that. There’s a feeling backstage that Hogan has been looking to leave TNA for some time now to focus on other projects.
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited September 2011
    Options
    He ain't going nowhere
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i dont know what i care about less

Hogan endorsing micro wrestling
    or
    Hogan actually thinkin I care that he gonna stroll around the ring wit Sting and call it having a match

dude had hip replacement, he cant even do the ATOMIC Leg Drop anymore

no ALD,no match IMO