GALVATRON & MEGATRON: Transformers "Ongoing" series....

Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in Quite Comical
I've been reading the whole series for a while now, which is very good. Now I'm downloaded the first comic of the "Chaos" series, and something is puzzling to me. Ok correct me if I'm wrong, but could've swore Megatron and Galvatron were the same??

According to the animated version of "Transformers the Movie", Megatron became Galvatron via Unicron. Yet in the "Ongoing" comic series, they both 2 separate bots. I was also confused in the Galvatron "Spotlight" addition, he didn't hold any ties to the decepticons. So could someone explain how this is possible? Is there comic series explaining this? Also, what's the deal wit Thunderwing, and why is he such a huge threat to both autobots and deceptions?

Holla back wit your responses.

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    i believe that version of Megatron is a Clone...thats why, i might be wrong but i believe it's a clone.

then again they may have just scratched out that version of Galvatron and made him his Own bot without the "Megatron" back story..they might have just went that route, cuz i read somewhere where Galvatron didnt' have ties to Megatron in the series or some ? like that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Oh ok. That makes sense. Hell the way the series played out, you'd think he was from am ulternative universe. There's a lot of back stories man that has me very intrigued. For example, in the ongoing series, and the prime spotlight, combing bots like the constructicons, stunticons, and etc. was new technology to them. I thought this was something already established?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    im glad you brought up that 86' Animated Movie tho, that ? is GOAT , the background music to the film all through it was sick....i ended up watchin that ? again after i saw i mentioned , love that movie..
  • Biggwillie
    Biggwillie Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    im glad you brought up that 86' Animated Movie tho, that ? is GOAT , the background music to the film all through it was sick....i ended up watchin that ? again after i saw i mentioned , love that movie..

I refuse to watch anymore of the bull sh*t known as Micheal Bey's Transformer's. If its not equal to or better than the animated movie I aint buying it. Im with you ? . Animated movie GOAT.
  • Dukeofthe757
    Dukeofthe757 Members Posts: 7
    edited September 2011
    Biggwillie wrote: »
    I refuse to watch anymore of the bull sh*t known as Micheal Bey's Transformer's. If its not equal to or better than the animated movie I aint buying it. Im with you ? . Animated movie GOAT.

The third one wasn't that bad. But damn right..Animated joint was the greatest of all time.