Ladies: Ever meet a guy who inspired you

ImSoReal
ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
edited September 2011 in The Powder Room
what I mean by that is did you ever have a bf that inspired you to be a better person

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Absolutely...my bf now inspires me.
  • ImSoReal
    edited September 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »

How so?

Also, what are his characteristics that made you fall in love with him/ and why you continue to stay with him
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    My ex Tony did,

I think it was the biggest heartbreak ever, but when I think back he showed me alot. He always told me to stand up for myself and basically be a go getter like he was.
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    ImSoReal wrote: »
    How so?

Also, what are his characteristics that made you fall in love with him/ and why you continue to stay with him

Just his story. Knowing where he came from and where he's at now inspires me to seek a life at my full potential regardless of obstacles.

I love him for many reasons and I stay for those same reasons.
  • ImSoReal
    edited September 2011
    Just his story. Knowing where he came from and where he's at now inspires me to seek a life at my full potential regardless of obstacles.

I love him for many reasons and I stay for those same reasons.

Kat...I obviously wanted you to list some............pretty pleaaaaassssseeeeee!!
  • kat2180
    edited September 2011
    Smh..

I love him because he's funny, smart, sexy, a gentleman, knows how to have fun, hardworking, ambitious, etc...

He's just a good man, even with his faults.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Absolutely!
    His perception of things alone made me admire him. I will forever love him even if it's not romantically.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Absolutely!
    His perception of things alone made me admire him. I will forever love him even if it's not romantically.

make love to me miss marley. ill tell you I love you while my sperm pumps into your body
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ...my dear friend takes me to another level of understanding...we can talk about race,religion,mundane things; but what i really enjoy is hearing his visions for the world he would like to live in....he dreams big but realistically and offers an unbiased opinion even when i dont want to hear it at times...he seems to have a sense of self awareness which exudes through his confidence....which is such a turn on for me....to sum it up he inspires me to consider the world outside of my personal existence.../
  • Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited September 2011

I love you too, baby guhl.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Several

I always thought it was funny how you could meet a complete stranger and they can completely change your life

• truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    All women need a man that gives them guidance..
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    so none of yalls dads inspired you?.... damn
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    goldenja wrote: »
    so none of yalls dads inspired you?.... damn

Of course!!

But I thought the opening post was referring more to friends and s/o's

*shrugs*
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    haute wrote: »
    Several

I always thought it was funny how you could meet a complete stranger and they can completely change your life

awwww *blushes*

you ain't have to put me out there like that shorty

I might just upgrade you from jump status

we gon go on a date while it's daytime even :)
    ...my dear friend takes me to another level of understanding...we can talk about race,religion,mundane things; but what i really enjoy is hearing his visions for the world he would like to live in....he dreams big but realistically and offers an unbiased opinion even when i dont want to hear it at times...he seems to have a sense of self awareness which exudes through his confidence....which is such a turn on for me....to sum it up he inspires me to consider the world outside of my personal existence.../

I hope you letting that man at least sniff the drawls

or you wrong for that :(
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    haute wrote: »
    Of course!!

But I thought the opening post was referring more to friends and s/o's

*shrugs*
    kai_valya wrote: »
    of course he did, both my parents did. but i didn't think that's what this thread was about. i thought it was about people you met throughout life. i've known my dad since the day i was born so i didn't meet him

ok ok , yall coo ;)
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Yup my hubs. That's why I settled on him permanently.
    Whoever you get with should better you in some way, even if it's small. Not even boyfriends, girlfriends, or husbands and wives. This includes your friends and even your family. If they don't bring positive energy, why have them around?