This a decent TV for gaming?

Lambent
Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in IllGaming
I sit right in front of my TV, and I was trying to stay in the $200 range, sooo.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-E220VA/15992335

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    a little small for me, but its good for a bedroom or a dorm, and its 1080p. i say get it.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Check Cnet and type in the model and see what reviews they have on it and the pros and cons.
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2011
    I'm thinking of getting a 3D TV around Black Friday
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting a 3D TV around Black Friday

Thought of getting a 3D TV but the whole glasses thing turns me off, plus the bones in my ears are sensitive so i cant rest glasses on them for too long w/o it hurting. I'll wait for the glass less 3D to take off
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    a little small for me, but its good for a bedroom or a dorm, and its 1080p. i say get it.

Yeah, my dorm room is small as ? , lol.

Alright, gonna try to cop it later tonight.
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2011
    Thought of getting a 3D TV but the whole glasses thing turns me off, plus the bones in my ears are sensitive so i cant rest glasses on them for too long w/o it hurting. I'll wait for the glass less 3D to take off

I don't think glasses less 3D will happen anytime soon. At least not anything effective. I tried out one the other day. We were laying KZ3 by my friend and it looks a lot better than on non 3D TV's. 3D with the Surround Sound booming made you feel like you were really into it. Felt so different playing it at home after. The glasses aren't heavy or uncomfortable. But it does take a couple mins to readjust after taking them off after an hour or so.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    if you are in a room then i say get it cuz its still 1080p and since the screen is smaller, everything will look super crisp.