What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This a decent TV for gaming?

LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in The Arcade
I sit right in front of my TV, and I was trying to stay in the $200 range, sooo.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-E220VA/15992335
lightning_x_fang_by_nia90-d32cap4.jpg

Replies

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    a little small for me, but its good for a bedroom or a dorm, and its 1080p. i say get it.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Check Cnet and type in the model and see what reviews they have on it and the pros and cons.
    edited September 2011
    I'm thinking of getting a 3D TV around Black Friday
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting a 3D TV around Black Friday

Thought of getting a 3D TV but the whole glasses thing turns me off, plus the bones in my ears are sensitive so i cant rest glasses on them for too long w/o it hurting. I'll wait for the glass less 3D to take off
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    a little small for me, but its good for a bedroom or a dorm, and its 1080p. i say get it.

Yeah, my dorm room is small as shit, lol.

Alright, gonna try to cop it later tonight.
    lightning_x_fang_by_nia90-d32cap4.jpg
    edited September 2011
    Thought of getting a 3D TV but the whole glasses thing turns me off, plus the bones in my ears are sensitive so i cant rest glasses on them for too long w/o it hurting. I'll wait for the glass less 3D to take off

I don't think glasses less 3D will happen anytime soon. At least not anything effective. I tried out one the other day. We were laying KZ3 by my friend and it looks a lot better than on non 3D TV's. 3D with the Surround Sound booming made you feel like you were really into it. Felt so different playing it at home after. The glasses aren't heavy or uncomfortable. But it does take a couple mins to readjust after taking them off after an hour or so.
  • [Trillmatic][Trillmatic] Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    if you are in a room then i say get it cuz its still 1080p and since the screen is smaller, everything will look super crisp.
    jamalcrawfordpattymillsproposal.gif?w=650