Forza 4 DLC season pass announced

Options
joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in IllGaming
Forthcoming Xbox racer Forza Motorsport 4 gets a DLC season pass, Microsoft has announced.

Available from the game's 14th October launch, the virtual voucher gives you access to six DLC packs as they're released over the next year or so. It'll cost you 2400 Microsoft Points, representing a 30 per cent saving compared to buying the add-ons separately.

The six expansions will apparently add 60 additional cars to the game's roster.

Pick up the season pass and you'll also get an additional day one DLC bonus, in the form of the American Muscle car pack, which adds the following motors:
  • 1965 Pontiac GTO
  • 1968 Pontiac Firebird
  • 1970 Buick GSX
  • 1970 Dodge Cornet Super Bee
  • 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
  • 1969 Shelby GT500 428CJ
  • 1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi
  • 1967 Dodge Cornet W023
  • 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
  • 1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
It's unclear whether the add-on is exclusive to season pass holders - we're chasing Microsoft now for clarification.

As previously announced, Xbox Live Gold members can download a game demo from 3rd October, whereas regular subscribers have to wait until 7th October.

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is this what's hot now, season passes? First Gears 3, then this. Please don't bring this ? over to PS3. Companies withholding basic ? to charge for it later....? DLC.
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is this what's hot now, season passes? First Gears 3, then this. Please don't bring this ? over to PS3. Companies withholding basic ? to charge for it later....? DLC.

I think resistance 3 has a online pass, but this ? game companies are starting to do
    for extra money is lame.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Generic wrote: »
    I think resistance 3 has a online pass, but this ? game companies are starting to do
    for extra money is lame.

Nah, online pass is free if you buy the game new. I'm talking about charging for ? that should have been in the game from the jump. It's one thing to create new stages after the game came out, but if you already have a plan of what the DLC is and what it entails exactly before the game even comes out, that's just being greedy. ? is already coded on the disc, they just locked until you buy the key for it.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nah, season pass is free if you buy the game new. I'm talking about charging for ? that should have been in the game from the jump. It's one thing to create new stages after the game came out, but if you already have a plan of what the DLC is and what it entails exactly before the game even comes out, that's just being greedy. ? is already coded on the disc, they just locked until you buy the key for it.

co-sign .............
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nah, season pass is free if you buy the game new. I'm talking about charging for ? that should have been in the game from the jump. It's one thing to create new stages after the game came out, but if you already have a plan of what the DLC is and what it entails exactly before the game even comes out, that's just being greedy. ? is already coded on the disc, they just locked until you buy the key for it.

I see what you mean. Still copping forza though.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Forza 4 = auto-cop.

Oct. is gonna be a busy month for my wallet ? .