What's your number? (keep it real)

Options
kanggoodie
kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Powder Room
aight yall.. im actually a creeper in the powder room and barely ever post in here (most of my posts come from arcade).. but i got a question for the ladies and gents alike... how many partners have u had? be honest.. me .. im sitting at 13 right now.. now is that a bad thing or a good thing being a 21 year old handsome black male? lol . better question is .. how many of yall can still count??

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    most ? gone say this with little or no truth behind it....but i lost count in high school my boy...all i can say is im blessed to be alive and healthy as i am today lol
  • kanggoodie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    most ? gone say this with little or no truth behind it....but i lost count in high school my boy...all i can say is im blessed to be alive and healthy as i am today lol

yea i hear that alot.. and me being from houston.. ? expect you to do numbers.. but i honestly dont EVER wanna lose count... even if i ? 120 hoes.. i wanna remember all 120 of they ass! .. lol but the bad thing is bro.. out of the 13.. i ripped 5 of em this year alone..
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    yea i hear that alot.. and me being from houston.. ? expect you to do numbers.. but i honestly dont EVER wanna lose count... even if i ? 120 hoes.. i wanna remember all 120 of they ass! .. lol but the bad thing is bro.. out of the 13.. i ripped 5 of em this year alone..

so were just chillin not really trippin on hoes or were being picky or what?....i mean, like u said, ? expect numbers when u in h-town! lol....i know ya'll hoes ? on my po lil city...idk tho....i was ratchet as ? from 15 to 19, 20...i got kicked out of school so i had a lot of time on my hands....
  • kanggoodie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i mean im still not pressed on ? or hoes.. its just since im in san antonio now, they just come out of no where.. and if i go home.. i know it aint gone be hard to pull a skank.. but na wi aint neva been the ? to go out looking to do big numbers..
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i mean im still not pressed on ? or hoes.. its just since im in san antonio now, they just come out of no where.. and if i go home.. i know it aint gone be hard to pull a skank.. but na wi aint neva been the ? to go out looking to do big numbers..

lol...i feel u...i wasnt "trying" to do numbers just for numbers tho...i had a problem lol
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Somewhere in the ballpark of none of your damn business!
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aight yall.. im actually a creeper in the powder room and barely ever post in here (most of my posts come from arcade).. but i got a question for the ladies and gents alike... how many partners have u had? be honest.. me .. im sitting at 13 right now.. now is that a bad thing or a good thing being a 21 year old handsome black male? lol . better question is .. how many of yall can still count??

When did you start ? ? If you started ? at 19, and you have 13 under your at belt 21, then I want to be your friend and kick it with you.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »

propz kat

it's better than lying
  • kanggoodie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    When did you start ? ? If you started ? at 19, and you have 13 under your at belt 21, then I want to be your friend and kick it with you.

to be real i ? my first chick at 15.. didnt ? again till like 17... so pretty much i ? 2 chicks while i WASNT 18 bout 5 chicks from 18-20 and the rest were just all this year
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

It must be in the hundreds. You could easily stayed out of the thread, but you'll do anything to increase that post count.
  • kanggoodie
    edited September 2011
    Options

mmmhmmmm... thats the problem with girl now.. too much mileage... lol i mean it truly aint my business.. but if u that type of person.. u can share!! if not, then this aint for u lady..
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    It must be in the hundreds. You could easily stayed out of the thread, but you'll do anything to increase that post count.

Yup..including responding to your wack ass.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Need to move this to GNS...but yea unfortuanately i've lost count. I'd estimate 20 or so...i kept count until about age 22, then ? got cray lol
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dudes swapping ? stories?

really?

got your attention tho...u prolly got a lil hot in the pants since u took a convo about ? (same ? convo in any thread) and made it "? stories"
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    Options

this ? cracked me up for some reason....i teared up a little
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

*Believes*
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yo cuz how are you liking san antonio, what side of town are you living on. I know you arent just messing with black chicks in san antonio because they are subpar down here man
  • kanggoodie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im in the army.. im on fort sam
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If I learned anything while posting here it's that people are more readily able to believe a higher number than a lower one..

So basically I'd be better off adding a couple just to be believed. i'll just say somewhere between 0 and 5 lol.
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im in the army.. im on fort sam

Wow, you live extremely close to me
  • kanggoodie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yanniiiee wrote: »
    Wow, you live extremely close to me

r u single?? lol matter fact PM me tho.. real ? ..
  • PAPALAS
    PAPALAS Members Posts: 122
    edited September 2011
    Options
    seriously?
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    913 - 555 - 5555
  • kanggoodie