Don't ask, Don't tell = One of the main reasons why Babylon falls!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    your posts go way over my head bruh...

1 minute u talkin about micheal angelo, now u talkin bout faith n the book of john ?

this why i gave up smokin weed.

I must be that Scatter Brain Atheist that Em was talking about then. I told you dude I have been there. In time every one runs into that stumbling block and mines was mountainous.
  • noirwar
    noirwar Members Posts: 514
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm 5k

All Y'all Cool by me.

I go to prepare a place for you... Lol
    Jus Playin
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    noirwar wrote: »
    I'm 5k

All Y'all Cool by me.

I go to prepare a place for you... Lol
    Jus Playin

alright keep mockin the most high.........you come around.........
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I mean ya'll cool and all but this is gettin a little bit ridiculous. Ya'll sound like ya been watchin more x men than a little bit
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Really spliff? Planet of the Apes? For real for real? I guess you didnt quit smokin quick enough
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Really spliff? Planet of the Apes? For real for real? I guess you didnt quit smokin quick enough

They can make sense of anything they want to and it will to them, to others not so much. LOL ? crazy, AAT ftw lol
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

lol...

superman, dragon ball z...thats all based on us...we have melanin which is the source of all power.

superman = kalel
    his father = jarel

u realise that is hebrew, right ?

PSALM 82

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    They can make sense of anything they want to and it will to them, to others not so much. LOL ? crazy, AAT ftw lol

Right.. Lol they should take the lions and replace them with sheep avis
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    spliff, you're hilarious and I think you realize it
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol...

superman, dragon ball z...thats all based on us...we have melanin which is the source of all power.

superman = kalel
    his father = jarel

PSALM 82

Is goku hebrew?
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is goku hebrew?

not the language...but he is based on the angels of this universe.

4 super saiyans = 4 arch angels

the angels are inter-dimensional beings and can take anyform or shape, their power is unsearchable, they can also change our metaphysical make up and basically make us super human, they did it to israelites in battle sometimes, read the ook of maccabees and see how valiant judas, johnathan, john, simon were, this isi all part of hsitory btw

how do u think king david defeated goliath with only a sling ?...he had that spiritual power....also david was untouchable in battle.

2 SAMUEL 2: 33God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

34He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.

35He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

36Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.

37Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.

38I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.

39And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.

40For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.

41Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.

42They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.

43Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad.

JEREMIAH 51: 19The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.

20Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

21And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;

22With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;

23I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.

LEVITICUS 26: 7And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. 8And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

DEUTORONOMY 32: 30How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

ISAIAH 41:15Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

16Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    that's because you is ignorant.

Jeremiah 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

Psalm 68 :35 O Elohim, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the El of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be Elohim

^^^you fool you see that

Isaiah 54 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of YHWH, and their righteousness is of me, saith YHWH.THERE IS MANY MORE I CAN DROP, BUT IM GOING TO LEAVE THIS FROM THE BOOK OF JOEL

Joel 2 :3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

2:4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

2:5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

2:6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

2:7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

2:8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

2:9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

2:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

2:11 And YHWH shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of YHWH is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Still doesn't negate the truth. Look at some of these descriptive terms that describe Babylon.

1. Who is the hammer of the whole earth today?

"How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations!" Jeremiah 50:23

2. Who has a mother nation? Who is the last (hindermost) of all the great nations?

"12Your mother shall be sore confounded; she that bare you shall be ashamed: behold, the hindermost of the nations shall be a wilderness, a dry land, and a desert. " Jeremiah 50:12

3. Who is the most prideful nation on earth?

"31Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord ? of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. 32And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him." Jeremiah 50:31-32

4. What nation is known for being a melting ? full of people from all over the world?

"37A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed." Jeremiah 50:37

I can go on and on. But those are just a few of the descriptions from only 1 chapter of the word of ? . Many other books of the Bible describe Babylon the Great.

America must fall before the AC rises and the mark of the beast comes. Revelation 14 is clear about this!

Babylon falls first

"8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

The mark of the Beast comes next!

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of ? , which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb." Revelation 14:8-10

The lone super-power must be completely destroyed, in 1 hour, before the antichrist is revealed! ? decreed it, thus it will come to pass!

1. fair assumption, of course America's influence isn't quite what it once was and like I said, Iran doesn't like America, and Iraq is trying to get America out of there just like folks here are trying to bring the troops home
    2. Australia, America, Canada, Mexico, Israel etc. all have mother nations
    3. China, Israel, and America
    4. Brazil and America
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    1. Fair assumption, of course america's influence isn't quite what it once was and like i said, iran doesn't like america, and iraq is trying to get america out of there just like folks here are trying to bring the troops home
    2. Australia, america, canada, mexico, israel etc. All have mother nations
    3. China, israel, and america
    4. Brazil and america

america is finnished !!!!!!!!!!!
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

DoU making threads about Russia and Babylon getting burned by Nuclear Weapons, well i tell you this, there is going to be some Hebrews walking through all that, so yall keep gigglin and snigglin, talking about watching to much X-man, Hell Naw aint no x-men walking through nuclear fire.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol...

superman = kalel
    his father = jarel

PSALM 82

I remember when i was younger, and i was told... "you that's you", a whole lot of movies are based on hebrew with the spirtual powers.........The Matrix Morpheus and Hancock
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ZECHARIAH 10

5And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.

6And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their ? , and will hear them.

7And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD.
  • rapluva
    rapluva Members Posts: 232
    edited September 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    that's because you is ignorant.

Jeremiah 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
    Yeremiah (Jeremiah) 51:20 "Then Yeremiah spoke to all the people: the mighty men, the women, and all the people conversing with him, saying," (then after this Verse 21 starts)

Psalm 68 :35 O Elohim, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the El of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be Elohim.
    Psalm 68:35 "Let heaven and earth praise Him, The seas and everything that moves in them."

^^^you fool you see that

2:8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
    Yoel (Joel) 2:8 "They will not seperate from thier comrades and will march weighed down with their arms. And though they fall by their arrows, even so they will not be stopped."

2:11 And YHWH shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of YHWH is great and very terrible; and who can abide it? [/B]

2:11 And because the day of the Lord is great and exceedingly glorious, the Lord shall utter His voice before the face of His army, for His army is numberless, and theworks of His words are mighty. Who shall resist?"
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    rapluva wrote: »
    Yeremiah (Jeremiah) 51:20 "Then Yeremiah spoke to all the people: the mighty men, the women, and all the people conversing with him, saying," (then after this Verse 21 starts)
    Psalm 68:35 "Let heaven and earth praise Him, The seas and everything that moves in them."
    Yoel (Joel) 2:8 "They will not seperate from thier comrades and will march weighed down with their arms. And though they fall by their arrows, even so they will not be stopped."

2:11 And because the day of the Lord is great and exceedingly glorious, the Lord shall utter His voice before the face of His army, for His army is numberless, and theworks of His words are mighty. Who shall resist?"

what bible r u reading from lol ?

are u really that stupid ?

study the original hebrew and u'll see KJV is the most accurate.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2011
    Options
    what bible r u reading from lol ?

are u really that stupid ?

study the original hebrew and u'll see KJV is the most accurate.

He goes by the Hellenist doctrine, that's why Sounds of Jacob use to get in him about that