Rhodes busted open, head shot, blood, on Smackdown!

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
VIBE86 wrote: »
2mnorj9.jpg

A lot of the Rhodes/Orton match was edited, too much blood...

I was surprised when Orton hit him in the head. Not too much was shown, it's said there was a lot of blood and there was editing to the taping because of the blood. They mainly showed Orton. Rhodes head was covered with a towel before he was RKO'd through an announce table that didn't break, which you could tell hurt Orton.

They didn't show Rhodes, only the back of his head right before the RKO, after that he bounced hard to the floor behind the table.

Comments

• Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited September 2011
    WWE acts like blood is not real and wrestling is not real and everyone is super humans. ? this PG ? . I actually read the smackdown results tuesday and was excited cuz i thought they were going more pg 13 but nope my ? actually watch this ? and got Got. smh
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    WWE acts like blood is not real and wrestling is not real and everyone is super humans. ? this PG ? . I actually read the smackdown results tuesday and was excited cuz i thought they were going more pg 13 but nope my ? actually watch this ? and got Got. smh

Be mad at Linda McMahn.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    This will be an angle...
  • northwest443
    northwest443 Members Posts: 589
    edited September 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    This will be an angle...
    Been waiting on this!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    ? act like there wasnt any kids watching the attitude era........? u linda and your senate run
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Damn that cut is serious.... Sooo..

Mr. Kennedy accidentally hurts Orton with a back suplex and gets fired.

Kofi Kingston forgets to lay down for the punt kick so Orton insults him live in TV and he gets depushed.

Randy Orton accidentally busts open Cody Rhodes and possibly injures him. And watch no1curr.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    ? act like there wasnt any kids watching the attitude era........? u linda and your senate run

lol definitely cs especially since I was a child during the attitude era watching every minute of that ? .
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Damn that cut is serious.... Sooo..

Mr. Kennedy accidentally hurts Orton with a back suplex and gets fired.

Kofi Kingston forgets to lay down for the punt kick so Orton insults him live in TV and he gets depushed.

Randy Orton accidentally busts open Cody Rhodes and possibly injures him. And watch no1curr.

He's Bob Ortons boy and one of the WWE golden superstars, I'm sure Vince will talk to him and we might even hear he was mad. As for punishments? Probably none.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    orton was on some ? ? for that kofi incident..
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited September 2011
    The ? that bends me is not that there was blood it's that it was unscripted on purpose.

Boreton just lost cred from me. You can just picture him runnin up under Vince after the show for protection

And I know Dusty got SOME pull around that place still