What will happen once America vetoes the Palestinians bid for statehood next week?

2»

Comments

• b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    fact of the matter is... allies or not, these are (supposedly)sovereign nations over there. and the fact that america can just go impose its will on these other countries they it does is what makes/create these terrorists who for all intents and purposes believe themselves to be "freedom fighters".

cant say i blame them.

if we were in their position we would problably be doing much the same (minus the whole ? 70 virgins myth, their religious leaders feed them)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Hatred for Obama is steadily increasing in the Arab world, thanks to Obama being a slave to Israel. We're gonna be fighting harder and longer wars in the Middle East now, thanks a lot politicians. You've ? us over completely in the long run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/22/palestine-statehood-bid-obama_n_975438.html#s368996

Palestine Statehood Bid: Obama Slammed By Protesters

RAMALLAH, West Bank -- Palestinian protesters have denounced President Barack Obama for his opposition to their bid to win U.N. recognition of a Palestinian state.

Dozens rallied on Thursday outside Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' office in Ramallah.

They held up anti-Obama signs, including one reading "Obama the hypocrite" and another claiming the American president is siding "with killers against victims."

Obama told the U.N. General Assembly on Wednesday that a state can only be established through negotiations with Israel. The U.S. has said it would block the recognition request in the Security Council.

Abbas says he prefers negotiations but disagrees with Israel over the starting point for talks.

---The link shows dozens of pictures, including posters saying ? You Obama and comparing him to a ? . I guess the goodwill Obama had in the Middle East after getting elected is over now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2011
    Obama's message to the Middle East in preparing to veto a Palestinian state
    ? Arabs, Israel has every right to steal your land and water. This is NO WAY to create peace in the Middle East. I personally believe there will be another Intifada once Palestinians have their statehood rejected by America. Damn, Obama really ? sucks as president.
  • sankara
    sankara Members Posts: 33
    edited September 2011
    The palestinians never owned the land. If you researched history you would know this. The land belongs to Israel. Point blank, end of story.

I also know of a country that was never owned by a certain pale-faced people. But u try telling them that.

Applying the Monroe Doctrine in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2011
    sankara wrote: »
    I also know of a country that was never owned by a certain pale-faced people. But u try telling them that.

Applying the Monroe Doctrine in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Haha that last sentence is so true. I don't think ? off over 200 million Arabs is ever a good idea......after 9/11, I thought we'd get it by now.