Oh gawd TNA was booking RAW tonight?

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited September 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
An WWE is becoming Botchamnia 2011 by itself. Just horrible... mason ryan random face turns to random one on one matches becoming triple team matches to random ass bad promos that didnt make any sense... I mean WWE has always sucked to me since after Wm 25 but this is a damn low for WWE after watching RAW tonight. They are doing ANYTHING now...

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes last night was pretty terrible.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The only thing that seemed off to me was the Mason Ryan face turn, other than that it was on and poppin'. They could've have better matches/wrestlers but the all of a sudden 1 on 1 becoming a 3 vs 2 then 3 vs 3 was cool. The beginning was stupid though, all the guys who came out to ? about their ? but it redeemed itself on the 10 man over the top rope for the Inter. That was cool, nothing wrong with that.

It's suppose to seem messy/sloppy though, it has to have "HHH can't control it all" written all over it. It's setting itself up for the Vince/John Laurinitis stable, Vince vs HHH feud.

It's better than it was last year.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    The only thing that seemed off to me was the Mason Ryan face turn, other than that it was on and poppin'. They could've have better matches/wrestlers but the all of a sudden 1 on 1 becoming a 3 vs 2 then 3 vs 3 was cool. The beginning was stupid though, all the guys who came out to ? about their ? but it redeemed itself on the 10 man over the top rope for the Inter. That was cool, nothing wrong with that.

It's suppose to seem messy/sloppy though, it has to have "HHH can't control it all" written all over it. It's setting itself up for the Vince/John Laurinitis stable, Vince vs HHH feud.

It's better than it was last year.

I actually liked that Dolph Ziggler came out and did all that (even though they coulda left the unimportant ? like Hugh Jackman out of it) until they gave him another match with Zack Ryder. I understand Zack Ryder has a following and they wanna get him on TV more, but what about a Ziggler push? He gets it done in the ring imo, I'd like to see him continue to move up the chain instead of being stuck, but at least hes still got the US belt.

Cody Rhodes being out there was ok too, but this ? Christian is just gettin annoying, that tells you how much stroke nh Edge had because soon as he retired Christian started gettin the crazy push.

Also I thought it woulda been a much smarter move for a ? like Mason Ryan to have joined the Vickie Guerrero stable then to try and turn face when he's ? on the mic. He could've had that masked by having Dolph and Vickie do all the talking for them.

One thing I will say....Nice to see the stables making a return in the WWE.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Honestly thought Brodus Clay should've been their third member