***EXTREMELY NSFW**** Mexican Cartel Execution video

Options
2»

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ehh...like somebody said the burning of the guys in Africa was worse. This Vid aint bother me.

link?..............
  • OneLiveNigga
    OneLiveNigga Members Posts: 10
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Daammnn wtf that ? was craz
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    link?..............

Cant find it on Youtube. Fiat got you though. Sick ? lol
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn...My ? neck hurts now.......
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn...My ? neck hurts now.......

stop trying... nobody is that flexible. just wait a few years and eventually you'll get a girl to do it.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn they don't play in Mexico....
  • salamerican1
    salamerican1 Members Posts: 714 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn, can't get anymore dead than that
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn that is just gruesome, how do u sit there and cut a dude's neck off with a knife like u cutting chicken.
    That dude that got the chainsaw felt some pain but went out quick, the other dude had to die a slow painful death.
    Mexico is no joke, I will not be taking a vacation there no time soon.
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Like cutting livestock, hopefully adrenaline kicked in and he didn't feel too much
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the dudes getting lit on fire for stealing potatoes in Africa was worse.

Thats got to be like top 5 in worst ways to die.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Damn......looks like no dinner for me tonight...still tryng to keep my lunch down after seeing this...
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    stop trying... Nobody is that flexible. Just wait a few years and eventually you'll get a girl to do it.

dead.............
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    like cutting livestock, hopefully adrenaline kicked in and he didn't feel too much

^^^^^^^ exactyly!

U on point ? aint that real over there for instance me at tha age of 7 my grandpa taught me how to ? a pig for our dinner that ? took damn near all day but i finally did it after stabbing that ? over 100 times in the heart till he died! I was young and not as strong so tha fuken pig kept squeeling everytime i shanked it, my grandpa will do that ? in one hit! After that he taught me how to cut tha head off and prepare it ? similar to what happened to tha second dude, when i was 23 my uncles was in disputes with sum other family over sum land and they ended kidnapping one of my cuzins and rapping her and burned down 23 acres of my grandpa's land so my uncle caught one of em muhfuckas slipping one time and they put that muhfucka in acid alive! I've never seen ? like that we had a bonfire after that ? i was so high and ? i never grasped tha reality of it at that time... ? like that is a way of life in tha motherland...
  • laydee
    laydee Members Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^ exactyly!

U on point ? aint that real over there for instance me at tha age of 7 my grandpa taught me how to ? a pig for our dinner that ? took damn near all day but i finally did it after stabbing that ? over 100 times in the heart till he died! I was young and not as strong so tha fuken pig kept squeeling everytime i shanked it, my grandpa will do that ? in one hit! After that he taught me how to cut tha head off and prepare it ? similar to what happened to tha second dude, when i was 23 my uncles was in disputes with sum other family over sum land and they ended kidnapping one of my cuzins and rapping her and burned down 23 acres of my grandpa's land so my uncle caught one of em muhfuckas slipping one time and they put that muhfucka in acid alive! I've never seen ? like that we had a bonfire after that ? i was so high and ? i never grasped tha reality of it at that time... ? like that is a way of life in tha motherland...

Where the F u from?
  • vikktor
    vikktor Members Posts: 49
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    Where the F u from?

? .... i was about to say ... sounds like some Liberia cival war ? !!!
  • it's me bi***es
    edited September 2011
    Options
    laydee wrote: »
    where the f u from?

originally from michoacan mexico, tha ? south of mexico far from tha tourist attractions...
  • it's me bi***es
    edited September 2011
    Options
    vikktor wrote: »
    ? .... I was about to say ... Sounds like some liberia cival war ? !!!

? ... Its like that in mexico there was this serial killer lady that used to cook up all her victims and sell as tamales she was known for her tamales and nobody knew what made em so good till 8 years later when people found out what they were eating... They were pretty damn good if i might add...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ? ... Its like that in mexico there was this serial killer lady that used to cook up all her victims and sell as tamales she was known for her tamales and nobody knew what made em so good till 8 years later when people found out what they were eating... They were pretty damn good if i might add...

She was cooking people????wdh!
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

yall ? cannibals, b
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^^ exactyly!

The ? ? Where the ? is your periods? ? damn man lol and you type hella excited with exclamation points and ? , smh...