Whirlwind

Options
1235»

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You let the thread die because you lost the debate. You wont even admit that you follow a religion when I put the definition of religion right in front of you. You eventually just went to name calling and I had to call you out on it. I cant even read the first chapter of the bible without coming across statements that we all know are false due to modern science you should have learned in grade school.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You let the thread die because you lost the debate. You wont even admit that you follow a religion when I put the definition of religion right in front of you. You eventually just went to name calling and I had to call you out on it. I cant even read the first chapter of the bible without coming across statements that we all know are false due to modern science you should have learned in grade school.

lmao...

i dont remember it in detail...but i remember u saying alot of stupid ? .

i remmeber u something about what if a baby is born ? , n if they have to be put to death....lmao....

i think thats wen i realised u were either 'shock posting' or just plain ? .

i'd be foolish to take u seriously bruh...

keep shock posting tho...you're good at it.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Some ? wasn't meant to receive the blessings, they get what they ask for that's why they heart is harden and eyes are closed shut. But just as the Sun rise's they will have to answer for their actions.

Just imagine what these silly ? will say when Moses and Elijah returns, they will curse the prophets and call them crazy and everything else
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...

i dont remember it in detail...but i remember u saying alot of stupid ? .

i remmeber u something about what if a baby is born ? , n if they have to be put to death....lmao....

i think thats wen i realised u were either 'shock posting' or just plain ? .

i'd be foolish to take u seriously bruh...

keep shock posting tho...you're good at it.

Your religion says that ? people should be put to death and its a fact that people are wired to be either hetero or homosexual so that was my question to you which made perfect sense in that situation. I'm asking you questions because I want andwers. But you act like you cant answer them without being a complete ass. I assume its only because you want me to stop asking you questions because you know when it comes down to it, you have nothing to stand on
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I debate to learn. You helped me to learn some things and I thank you for that

1ot14x.gif

you my son jaded...
  • Generic
    Generic Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LOL @ spliff. come on b, you got sonned by those cats. You're from the uk b, your
    english reading and comprehension skills, should be a lot better than shown in those posts.

Just believe in what you want to believe in, nobody can force you to do so otherwise.
    That's all I got to say about this long ass thread.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    On top of that, you and proof pick and choose what questions you will answer. You ignore my points and lean on name calling as a diversion.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And I dont act like I didnt say that. I did and I did learn a lot about your religion. You helped me understand where my arguments were weak and where they were strong. Generally, you still lost the debate and I still dont believe in your religion so I dont know what you are trying to prove by quoting me
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And I dont act like I didnt say that. I did and I did learn a lot about your religion. You helped me understand where my arguments were weak and where they were strong. Generally, you still lost the debate and I still dont believe in your religion so I dont know what you are trying to prove by quoting me

its ok son, your still young and learning.

its funny cos wen i went back to that thread to find your post...i saw your posts n saw u arguing womans rights LMAO.

u crazy.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    See what I mean? You just run in circles throwing out pointless ? . Everything I said in that thread was relevant to the topic
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    See what I mean? You just run in circles throwing out pointless ?

lmaooooo

yo...ur posts in that old thread were hilarious tho...

u went from arguing homosexual rights, to arguing woman rights...to claiming u were african, to claiming the different betwEen nationality and religion, to arguing that prophecy coming to pass doesnt mean ? exists, to moses beign an egytians preist and stealing maat lmao...

u even claimed that physical appearnce is based on your location n climate...

then i asked why chineese people have slanted eyes, and u ran like a ? ...

LMAO.

u r a joke bruh.

u got that old white man professor knowledge that only works on campus LOL !!!!!!
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it takes two to have a conversation. While you're there admiring my posts, take a look a yours and you will see why I had to bounce from topic to topic... You go on emotional outburts and tirades, avoid ? and start again on something completely off topic
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    it takes two to have a conversation. While you're there admiring my posts, take a look a yours and you will see why I had to bounce from topic to topic... You go on emotional outburts and tirades, avoid ? and start again on something completely off topic

look man...debates are pointless if our beliefs differ.

im always willing to teach n humble brothers, but they gotta be willing to learn and be humbled.

non of u clowns in the SL have the truth, not 1 of u...some of u come close, some have more than others...but u atheists and spiritual nuts are way off.

ive seen ? thru the power of the msot high, that u cudn't even begin to comprehend...i gave u game in the other thread n u thought i was making the ? up....its wateva...keeping believing in aliens, keep believing we aint gods...keep belieng the most high doesn't exist.

if you dont believe in the bible, thats cool...but why are u baiting me ?...i aint goin bk n forth again...go back n re-read the last thread...i dropped nuff jewels in it to last u a lifetime.

if u dont talk that dumb ? n come from a spiritual point of view, then we can debate...

otherwise lets jus agree to disagree.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i'm a spiritual person but what you want is me to believe in your religion for me to debate with you. But if i did believe in it, there would be no reason for me to debate with you at all. I'm not extremely biased. I just want you to give proof for the existance of the ? you claim is directing your life and you can't. All you can do is call me out of my name and laugh because in reality, you know nothing. You're avoiding the spiritual debate to talk about geography and nationalities
  • One Spliff
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i'm a spiritual person but what you want is me to believe in your religion for me to debate with you. But if i did believe in it, there would be no reason for me to debate with you at all. I'm not extremely biased. I just want you to give proof for the existance of the ? you claim is directing your life and you can't. All you can do is call me out of my name and laugh because in reality, you know nothing. You're avoiding the spiritual debate to talk about geography and nationalities

lol...

read the bible, n then we can talk...otherwise lets just agree to disagree.

cant teach somebody who doesn't even have a foundation.

skin through the hebrew israelite thread, i havent really posted in it...but you might get basic udnerstanding if u dont already have 1.

watch vids on youtube also.
  • Bodhi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    ive seen ? thru the power of the msot high, that u cudn't even begin to comprehend...

try me........