why tha ? is.....

Terrorist_Jones
Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
edited October 2011 in IllGaming
demon souls so ? hard?!?! i think this fukking game needs check points. U die and gotta start from the fukking beginning. this game got me hot right now. I'mma shot that ? at gamestop for telling me this ? was fun

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    i think it does have check points. theyre just very far between.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    demon souls so ? hard?!?! i think this fukking game needs check points. U die and gotta start from the fukking beginning. this game got me hot right now. I'mma shot that ? at gamestop for telling me this ? was fun

Game's not hard, u just soft
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lol @ Jones. That's the reason I never bought this game. Heard too many complaints about how hard it was. But its a good game. It got GOTY on a couple sites in 09, beating Uncharted 2.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited September 2011
    Game's not hard, u just soft

shhhyyyttttt,, my theif character soft,, a few hits and this ? down. i bought it neww for 20, i want my money back,, i aint even touching my ps3 im so mad.
  • vagrant-718
    edited September 2011
    shhhyyyttttt,, my theif character soft,, a few hits and this ? down. i bought it neww for 20, i want my money back,, i aint even touching my ps3 im so mad.

Thief mad weak shouldve picked warrior or something. I would say you can summon someone/get summoned but you dont have that skill yet
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    royalty is a good class to start off with because he starts off with the fragrant ring which gradually restores magic and you get soul arrow spell right off the bat which is very useful. mastering block and evasion is a must if you want to get anywhere in this game.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    When the new one gets out it should be helpful to play it online.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    lol Trail and error bro, trail and error, put in to much checkpoints and the whole 'lose souls/regain your soul(s)/Do or Die ? ' concept falls apart and thats one of the cool aspects of the game.

Check out the messages other players leave(cant trust them all though lmao) and also their deaths ? might help lol. What makes the game hard is that it's non lineair,(I started with world 1, than first level of world 2, than world 5 etc bascially randomly going through the worlds) master the combat system and like sugafree said: if you stay ready, you aint got to get readyyyyyyy lmao

Thief character is for de keak da sneaks under us, gotta back stab/counter/make use of your light footedness, not that well of direct combat(in the beginning), I played with a priest myself (talisman of ? , you can heal without grass, plus ? invading always underestimate the strenght of a Priest, it's basically a knight with a slightly weaker left arm lol but with more devine powers/faith than the temple knight) + u start out with a mace and shield/chainmail armor and ? .

game isn't that hard, you just gotta take your time with this ? , it was one of the few games I actually had to read the manual for lol.

edit: If you can't beat a level and or boss on your own btw, you can get the help of a max two other players(blue phantoms). Look for blue signs on the ground near the start of a level or a boss.
  • vagrant-718
    edited September 2011
    Alkindus wrote: »
    lol Trail and error bro, trail and error, put in to much checkpoints and the whole 'lose souls/regain your soul(s)/Do or Die ? ' concept falls apart and thats one of the cool aspects of the game.

Check out the messages other players leave(cant trust them all though lmao) and also their deaths ? might help lol. What makes the game hard is that it's non lineair,(I started with world 1, than first level of world 2, than world 5 etc bascially randomly going through the worlds) master the combat system and like sugafree said: if you stay ready, you aint got to get readyyyyyyy lmao

Thief character is for de keak da sneaks under us, gotta back stab/counter/make use of your light footedness, not that well of direct combat(in the beginning), I played with a priest myself (talisman of ? , you can heal without grass, plus ? invading always underestimate the strenght of a Priest, it's basically a knight with a slightly weaker left arm lol but with more devine powers/faith than the temple knight) + u start out with a mace and shield/chainmail armor and ? .

game isn't that hard, you just gotta take your time with this ? , it was one of the few games I actually had to read the manual for lol.

edit: If you can't beat a level and or boss on your own btw, you can get the help of a max two other players(blue phantoms). Look for blue signs on the ground near the start of a level or a boss.

I mention that but you dont get the blue stone until after you beat the first boss
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited September 2011
    welp.. dont do no good to summon help.. they shuting down the DS servers 10/2, thats wat the GS eemployee said after i checked his ass for lying,, game aint fun...but imma check out the preist.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited September 2011
    welp.. dont do no good to summon help.. they shuting down the DS servers 10/2, thats wat the GS eemployee said after i checked his ass for lying,, game aint fun...but imma check out the preist.

looks like the guy at gamestop lied to you twice.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited September 2011
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    looks like the guy at gamestop lied to you twice.

servers are good till 2012.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited October 2011
    finally finished this ? last night. the old one was a ? . kinda disappointed.
  • vagrant-718
    edited October 2011
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    finally finished this ? last night. the old one was a ? . kinda disappointed.

Yeah the fake king was much harder
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited October 2011
    i dont plan on finisng this ? ,, imma trade this ? torwards AC or mw3,, i hate this game wit a passion
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited October 2011
    i dont plan on finisng this ? ,, imma trade this ? torwards AC or mw3,, i hate this game wit a passion

demonssouls_b46-1024x576.jpg