13»

Comments

• KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH @ this ? ass family..........

article-2043345-0E269FEE00000578-331_634x438.jpg

Why the older brother got his nails painted black?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    They're giving the kid until he hits puberty to decide if he wants to cut his ? off.

Exactly, now what do the parents have to do with that? Nothing, it's HIS personal choice.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    So it's a coincidence he has 2 moms no dad and feels he should be a girl? Normally I wouldn't see an issue, but the way this is being handled isn't ok.

having 2 mother's has nothing to do with it...how many kids from hetero couples have gender issues? plenty apparently because they keep producing them and raising them...should the child be going through the process at age 11? No, I think it's too young...but I do think at 11 you know enough to know what feels right/wrong to you...and to force them to live their life a certain way simply because YOU feel it's right will probably do more damage than allowing them to slowly integrate small changes that can allow the child to naturally adjust and also give them time to REALLY think if gender reassignment is what they really want
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    At least there's one logical MF'er in this thread.
  • CapitalC
    CapitalC Members Posts: 2,056
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I honestly don't believe in that "I feel like a different gender inside" ? , but w/e...
  • KidLife10200
    KidLife10200 Members Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ the jit named "Mario". Does this ? have a painted on mustache and beard?

*DEAD*
  • blackrain
    edited September 2011
    Options
    SMH ? 's funny yo, like ? dont matter how he make you

You do have to consider certain ? like brain chemistry though...there's people out there that for whatever reason, their brains aren't wired to whatever their physical may be...you can be a male born with the brain chemistry of a woman or vice versa...and that's what you'll feel like
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That ? VIBE is a ? weirdo. That boy is being abuses. Like another poster said, he hasn't hit puberty yet. These are decisions that should have been made in the furture when the boy becomes an adult. Just because the kid is ? doesn't mean he is going to grow into a ? man who wants a sex change. This is ridiculous. These days we're living in are becoming stranger and stranger
  • blackrain
    edited September 2011
    Options
    That ? VIBE is a ? weirdo. That boy is being abuses. Like another poster said, he hasn't hit puberty yet. These are decisions that should have been made in the furture when the boy becomes an adult. Just because the kid is ? doesn't mean he is going to grow into a ? man who wants a sex change. This is ridiculous. These days we're living in are becoming stranger and stranger

And that's the main problem...at 11 he while he does have a sense of self, not enough to make a life altering decision...things are becoming TOO liberal in the sense of "We should let people do what they want"...no...we really shouldn't...
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options

Yes, I'm the weirdo because you don't agree with me and your name is Edward Nigma, the weirdo psychopath Riddler from Batman. Go figure.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I wouldn't help my child get a sex change for the same reason I wouldn't help my daughter get a ? or nose job. That is a life changing decision that they can make on their own as an adult.

i was just gonna type this
  • VIBE
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i was just gonna type this

Yes Pico, but they're missing the fact that this CHILD isn't getting a sex change just yet. So what Kat said has no meaning to it as of right now.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Yes Pico, but they're missing the fact that this CHILD isn't getting a sex change just yet. So what Kat said has no meaning to it as of right now.

arnt they giving him hormones tho?!?!?!