FoolTime Members Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    NY crowds is some biased ? eatin ? smh
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    FoolTime wrote: »
    NY crowds is some biased ? eatin ? smh

True. Verb is one of my top 3 battle rappers,but Charlie bodied dat ? . Ere ? has their day. Arsonal got hollow,but hollow is still da better battle rapper imo. I still think verb is an overall better battle rapper den Charlie but Charlie got him in dis battle. Its like da Colts and Pats. Colts can go 14-2 for da season and Pats go 9-7 ,but when dey meet up Pats always get em. Its about match ups.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Smack/URL has been doing pretty good with their battles as of late. Grindtime used to be good to watch. Especially when they had Grizzlemania but now they can't put together decent battles. Props to KOTD for getting DNA & Dizazter together. Maybe after that goes down, Cortez and Dizazter will happen too.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Smack/URL has been doing pretty good with their battles as of late. Grindtime used to be good to watch. Especially when they had Grizzlemania but now they can't put together decent battles. Props to KOTD for getting DNA & Dizazter together. Maybe after that goes down, Cortez and Dizazter will happen too.

They made that happen? Wow, that ? 's gonna be crazy... Diz is gonna slaught DNA tho. Yeah, GT fell off bad... they don't even post battles like that anymore, and the only good ones are GT/KOTD crossovers (the one with Rone and that Swedish dude was nice). Every battle from Rock The Bells was disappointing, and the Swave/QP one was mad one sided (Swave).

Gonna watch this now. Heard Verb got bodied... gotta see this.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    So they gone put Verb in a ? arena in New York against a New York ? ? Lol OK. Lame ass New Yorkers and their insecurities.
  • Lab Baby
    edited October 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    So they gone put Verb in a ? arena in New York against a New York ? ? Lol OK. Lame ass New Yorkers and their insecurities.

That don't matter. Yeah, the NY crowds is some ? riders (which is why I don't watch too much SMACK battles in NY), but you can win them over, word to Diz vs Swave. As for Verb, dude was corny in this battle... so they was right to boo him.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    That don't matter. Yeah, the NY crowds is some ? riders (which is why I don't watch too much SMACK battles in NY), but you can win them over, word to Diz vs Swave. As for Verb, dude was corny in this battle... so they was right to boo him.

Clips was corny as well. And Why does Clips get home advantage? He battled ONE dude who was damn near a doormat. Dude was nice, but one battle? Verb has went through the league's best and this how he's treated?
  • Lab Baby
    edited October 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Clips was corny as well. And Why does Clips get home advantage? He battled ONE dude who was damn near a doormat. Dude was nice, but one battle? Verb has went through the league's best and this how he's treated?

Agreed, Clips was wack too. I don't see the hype with him, that one battle with Tay Rock wasn't all that. I don't know the history behind this battle, but I believe Verb requested this. Either way he shoulda came a lot harder. He's the vet.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    They made that happen? Wow, that ? 's gonna be crazy... Diz is gonna slaught DNA tho. Yeah, GT fell off bad... they don't even post battles like that anymore, and the only good ones are GT/KOTD crossovers (the one with Rone and that Swedish dude was nice). Every battle from Rock The Bells was disappointing, and the Swave/QP one was mad one sided (Swave).

Gonna watch this now. Heard Verb got bodied... gotta see this.

http://www.kingofthedot.com/cart.php?do=viewproduct&productid=29
    theres the poster homie. Nov. 25th
  • Lab Baby
    edited October 2011
    aka40Cal wrote: »

Niiiiiiiice... hope DNA don't weasel his way out of this one.

Yo, did you catch that Illmaculate/? battle? ? was classic.