Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    DarkGable wrote: »
    Baldwin Hills Scenic Observatory >>>>>>>>> Runyan Canyon

imma check that out, thanks bro bro
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited October 2011
    she look cool..like a lil freak. No azz shot????

Bad enough I posted the girl pic. She's 35 and has only dated white dudes though. My chances were slim.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited October 2011
    imma check that out, thanks bro bro

When we goin?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    So you dodged a bullet b/c a chick starts believing in aliens and thetans, but if she told you she believed a ? who died more than 2000 years ago runs ? around here you'd be devastated?

You ? ain't ordinary bruh. I'd believe in aliens before I blieve in ghosts.

i thought of this same ? ... but i didnt wanna say anything cause ? 's always think im trying to start ?

if a chick cuts you loose and says something stupid on FB etc .... thats called reality .... she would have said that dumb ? whether you smashed or not .... what difference does it make what the subject matter is?? LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2011
    Pico diary entry 9-30-11

So today was a pretty good day till it got all cold an stupid, its 62 degrees right now! I swear this is what it must feel like to live in Siberia.
    Anyways Ive been watching a lot of videos on youtube and my favorites so far are videos of Jupiter the talking cat, hes so chill for a cat and his
    homeboy Kona is such a spazz I lol at that ? every time I see it. My other favorite is the talking dog thats sad about his owner eating. I bought Nutri-system
    today cause im trying to drop that last 10lbs and i swear if this ? dont work im gonna pitch a fit!! Its gonna work tho cause I plan on going to Runyon Canyon 3X
    a week and the gym the other 4, I ? hate that canyon I swear the devil made that ? with his bare hands!! Washed all my gym clothes today so that they are
    ready for Mundane Monday. Thats gonna be a long ass day cause I gotta paint my ceiling, workout and go to school. FML ok. I tried to catch a kitten today but I had to give up when I fell in the mud and scraped my knee, it looks more like a rug burn to be honest tho. Smh how am I gonna explain that without getting the side eye????
    I guess im gonna look shabby for the rest of October cause my hair is gonna be a wild mess from all that sweating, oh well.

bye

i ? wit pico cause she's coo as hell but i aint reading this LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited October 2011
    DarkGable wrote: »
    Here she go...........

29039_424652051801_623316801_5396737_7385021_n.jpg

your losing as of right now