Options
2»

Comments

• Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Nobody said there are elite whites at those position. you are the one ? like its hailing on your red cross tent and a refugee just made
    off your loaf-bread helmet. Get over it. Until blacks take over the qb spot, none of that other ? matters. And that's real click clack

? pig. U need yo caucasion ass whooped cave man. Blacks are slowly makin the QB Position theirs. And when that happens its a wrap for you pigs...
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    ? pig. U need yo caucasion ass whooped cave man. Blacks are slowly makin the QB Position theirs. And when that happens its a wrap for you pigs...

Probably so, and maybe your transmits can tell their grandkids about it all happening
  • Mumo X
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Props to Cam, 422 yards passing are a record for any rookie in they NFL openin game......I told peoples in here that Cam will win Offensive ROY. Lets see who will look stupid after the season

Vick came through but Philly's season wont be a success unless he leads us to the promised land.....

Freeman needs to learn how to start fast....Morris and olsen needs to let him call his own plays.....but he is the most gifted Black and young QB in the league still

McNabb jus had a baaaaddd game
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This thread got a ? like....
    BenderLaughing.gif
  • Mumo X
    edited September 2011
    Options
    its time we believe in our own kind.....Black QBs been catchin hell for years-- Cam Newton really shut up this ignorant ? and lame white racists crackkkaz. lol!!!
  • The 3mcee
    The 3mcee Members Posts: 588
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Because WR and RBs are rarely MVPs

The funny thing is more of them should win MVP's over some of these QB's that get it
  • BitchIWillSlapU
    BitchIWillSlapU Members Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the hate is not going to stop...it is only going to get worse

THEY...(The Media not just Whites) don't want to see the QB position change and/or evolve to the point in which "MORE ATHLETICISM IS REQUIRED TO PLAY QB", NFL Love The Golden Boy Pocket Passing QB's

you have to think, Tim Tebow is getting the SAME HATE, even when he was performing well in the Preseason, they was STILL just talking about the NEGATIVE STUFF, also it is some who don't like Aaron Rodgers, Rodgers is EXTREMELY ATHLETIC QB and not just your traditional pocket passer

so I think that is the FEAR, the FEAR of the game CHANGING, but considering how FAST and Athletic these DE's and 3-4 Rush-LB's are becoming, soon it is going to be almost impossible to get the ball off from the pocket

Lets see how they will find ways to HATE on Baylor QB Robert Griffin III, he has the "SMARTS", Arm Strength and Accuracy and he just so happen to be BLACK and a great Athlete, so it is going to be extremely interesting to see how they break him down for the next level, I am sure they will focus on the negatives because they are not going to want to see him go high, they will probably talk about the Offense he plays in I am sure
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

THEY...(The Media not just Whites) don't want to see the QB position change and/or evolve to the point in which "MORE ATHLETICISM IS REQUIRED TO PLAY QB", NFL Love The Golden Boy Pocket Passing QB's

you have to think, Tim Tebow is getting the SAME HATE, even when he was performing well in the Preseason, they was STILL just talking about the NEGATIVE STUFF, also it is some who don't like Aaron Rodgers, Rodgers is EXTREMELY ATHLETIC QB and not just your traditional pocket passer

so I think that is the FEAR, the FEAR of the game CHANGING, but considering how FAST and Athletic these DE's and 3-4 Rush-LB's are becoming, soon it is going to be almost impossible to get the ball off from the pocket

Lets see how they will find ways to HATE on Baylor QB Robert Griffin III, he has the "SMARTS", Arm Strength and Accuracy and he just so happen to be BLACK and a great Athlete, so it is going to be extremely interesting to see how they break him down for the next level, I am sure they will focus on the negatives because they are not going to want to see him go high, they will probably talk about the Offense he plays in I am sure

^^^^real ? at the bolded

I'll admit that I'm partial in supporting Black QB's because the QB position has symbolism with leadership

a lot of black athletes get a lot of hate and envy cause of their abilities, and the paychecks they receive just for playing a sport

yet you seldom see the same hate for the mofos who own the teams these black athletes play on

mofos just don't want their white kids growing up hoping that they can emulate a black man LOL

well give the lil cracka a hockey stick so you won't have to worry about that.............................
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Matt trolled the ? out this thread gotdamn
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

C/s the whole post.
    But yeah @ the RG3 stuff.
    Everyone is gonna ? on how he wasn't a winner @ Copperas Cove or Baylor, and his funky mechanics, call him a poor-man's Michael Vick, about how he can't be a good QB because Baylor plays the spread offense, and other ? like that.
  • Mumo X
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In Cam Newton i think we hav a stud. Passed over 400 yards for the 2nd consecutive game in his Rookie year. should easily win offensive ROY

Josh Freeman jus had his 8th career 4th quarter comeback and he jus 23-- the kid thrives on pressure

Vick wuz turnover prone but still played a great game. If he woulda played the 4th there aint no doubt whatsoever that them Eagles woulda won it.....

In Newton and Freeman there is a great possibility that we hav BLACK QBs who will be contendin for NFL MVPs for years to come. I would really like if these two youngins would be our generations Manning and Brady and not Bradford,Stafford or Luck.........
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    NFC South is beast with QB's.
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We need to sign Cam to a 10 year contract soon
  • Mumo X
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We need to sign Cam to a 10 year contract soon

Yeah, you got a stud in Cam......

Cam and Free got the tools to be this generations Manning and Brady....but its unkown whether thely reach those heights--Time is comin when the best player in the league's best QB will be BLACK.
    #1 pick wrote: »
    NFC South is beast with QB's.

Brees
    Freeman
    Matty
    Cam

is how id rank them
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It's funny how not to many people want to own up about Cam Newton being better than they expected.

First it was the overblown Pro Football Weekly scout evaluation of him (fake smile, not smart enough, will be a franchise and locker room killer).

Then it was comparing him to JaMarcus Russell.

Then it was the overreaction to him having trouble with the playbook and terminology from a man who NEVER developed a rookie QB on his own (Jon Gruden).

Then it was the downplaying of his performance against the Arizona Cardinals.

Which was followed by "He wouldn't do this against Green Bay. Their defense is better, and he would crumble under pressure. Dom Capers is a master of the 3-4 defense, he would come back down to earth. Mark Sanchez struggled against the Packers as a rookie, so did Matthew Stafford. Blah, Blah, Blah"

I guess people forgot Ron Rivera has experience running every defense that's currently being used in the NFL right now (4-3, 3-4, Cover 2, 4-3 with blitz heavy packages, and 3-4 with zone blitzes, from his stops in Philadelphia, Chicago, and San Diego).

Cam will be prepared for what teams are running.
  • Mumo X
    edited September 2011
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    It's funny how not to many people want to own up about Cam Newton being better than they expected.

First it was the overblown Pro Football Weekly scout evaluation of him (fake smile, not smart enough, will be a franchise and locker room killer).

Then it was comparing him to JaMarcus Russell.

Then it was the overreaction to him having trouble with the playbook and terminology from a man who NEVER developed a rookie QB on his own (Jon Gruden).

Then it was the downplaying of his performance against the Arizona Cardinals.

Which was followed by "He wouldn't do this against Green Bay. Their defense is better, and he would crumble under pressure. Dom Capers is a master of the 3-4 defense, he would come back down to earth. Mark Sanchez struggled against the Packers as a rookie, so did Matthew Stafford. Blah, Blah, Blah"

I guess people forgot Ron Rivera has experience running every defense that's currently being used in the NFL right now (4-3, 3-4, Cover 2, 4-3 with blitz heavy packages, and 3-4 with zone blitzes, from his stops in Philadelphia, Chicago, and San Diego).

Cam will be prepared for what teams are running.

Real spit Son!!! Them naysayers wuz waitin on Cam to be a bust but kid ballin. Once he gets experience its a wrap. He already won Offensive ROY. Them white boys are maddd
  • Darius
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I've always been a Cam supporter but yeah. Alot of these haters are gonna be eating crow
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    MY ASSESSMENT OF THE SEASON SO FAR

performance wise, Cam Newton is leading the pack . 9 total TD's with an incredible 1400 yards(almost)

Josh Freeman is surprisingly having a bad start. 2-4 td-int ratio with only 700 yards and a 76.1 QBR

Mike Vick : excuse me but its excuse time. Vick has managed to pull off 6 TD's, over 1000 yards and a rating of 91.9.........ALL with a terrible o line.
    it could be the result why we havent seen Vick's signature rushing attack thru open lanes

Jason Campbell is having a decent start to the season. Managing the Raiders to 2 wins and almost a 3rd in Buffalo. But almost doesnt count and we're gonna need to see him be more than just a game manager. We need a leader in Jason Campbell if this Raiders team wants to be taken serious.

Speaking of leaders, Donovan McNabb...where do we start. Most fans of his have left the bangwagon,as they should after last night's crucial lost to the Chiefs. Sure the team isnt what it was and as good it would have been when he was predicted to be traded there some years back BUT as a leader of a team, a veteran leader, you are expected to guide your teams thru situations. Especially situations like beating a team like the Chiefs who have been a beat up embarrassment this season.
    It jus maybe time to hang it up and enjoy the sun in Arizona. Teach the next guy something on your way out.

Tavaris Jackson surprisingly hasnt been having as bad a year as I thought he would have. The team only has one win, but he does have 6 scores and a comp percentage over 60.
    I dont wanna say too much as of now because in that NFC, any QB has a chance to lead his team to the division title

AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO SIGN DAVID GARRARD
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When next year roles around, Cam will be the undisputed best black qb. This season reminds me of the 2002 season when we lost almost every game but they were all close. Cam will grow a lot this year.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Check Mate wrote: »
    The race goes by what your father is.

Not really cause my dad is white and my mama is black and my birth certificate says that I am black. My cousins have a black dad and a white mom and their birth certificate says they are white. It all depends on what the parents put in that situation bro real talk.

But back to football, Cam and Freeman got what it takes to make it to the top let's just see if they get the weapons they need to make it their.