edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I believe it exists.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    stupot0607 wrote: »
    Personally i think if you believe that somebody does something to be Evil you've been brainwashed by the media.

Take ? for example, Yes his philosphies and thoughts might have been messed up and a crime towards humanity, But he did it for his people and to make money. After WW1 germany was left in terrible poverty which led to ? and the ? party uprising aswell. so german people werent evil.

Japanese people where brainwashed leading upto WW2 to hate chinese people which led to the ? of Nanking.

There are a list of people who have commited horrible acts throughout history, but there has always been a cause.

People dont do things just to be evil......

Anything that is not of ? is evil. Things such as lying, stealing, back-biting, adultery, HATE, envy, murder, fornication, bribery, insolence, pride, etc.

So of course there is evil.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah i see evil everyday. its called white people, asians and anybody who aint black. meaning curly,kinky,wooly, hair.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Of course it does. ? you call this monster right here?

i call him snuggle wumpkins :-)
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anything that is not of ? is evil. .

thats right, he only created it,or rather conditions for it to exist,( Isaiah 45:7) halleluyah!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anything that is not of ? is evil. Things such as lying, stealing, back-biting, adultery, HATE, envy, murder, fornication, bribery, insolence, pride, etc.

wearing powder blue crocs and a salsa shirt to church is evil....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wearing powder blue crocs and a salsa shirt to church is evil....

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Yet "? " created these things as well as the conditions for them to exist...
    ? yourself and go ask ? why
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ken Shamrock's high school yearbook photo?

U serious? Thats the beast will munny.
    i call him snuggle wumpkins :-)

You're not supposed to let the public see my soft tender side. My inner-self is already conflicted enough about it.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Evil exists between Aquafina's legs...
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL

What it is, some of us have been exposed to evil at a earlier age and I think those type do not want to be evil.. I find that the ones that are sheltered from evil, have a mystery about what evil is, a little tricked, and think that evil is fun.

Evil is fun. is a mentality developed by kids who was raised religiously strict. They were told that having fun was evil, so when they rebel they admire evil because they believe it's the only way to "fun"...

Evil is a curse to some, it's something some don't want to be but it's a way that others admire.

Evil isn't always anger, evil is usually the people who act a little too nice.....people assume that angry people are evil and jealous... they tell themselves evil is mean..

an example of evil is how people wish others to fall, die or come up against others because they assume other people do not naturally go thru trials and tribulation.. Most of the times the evil ones pose as the saints, they think they are here on missions from ? , to take people thru trials and tribulation, but they don't know that ? has already given us test trials and tribulation, so these people are out of line who come up against ppl and try to hold them down.

you have people here who want to see themselves rise and everyone else fall....(thats evil) some people have a selfishness thats evil, they want to be the ONLY one. They hate people if they feel someone look better than them, they pull down people who got more. They are too jealous of each other.

EVIL IS HERE MORE THAN EVER BEFORE AND IT HASN'T GONE ANYWHERE. Thats why it's so much violence. Violent people are not always EVIL. A angry person might be a person that can't endure anymore evil.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    after seeing a man get his head cut off with a chain saw, I'm convinced that true evil exist. I believe it has its own energy and corrupts innocent and pure souls when their most susceptible usually during childhood.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    We live in a world where every one gets along singing kumbaya with no fear of ever becoming someone's victim to someone's cause. So no, evil does not exist.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sadists do exist and they enjoy the pain the others, fiat is one of them
    Sadists don't like to watch/make people/animals suffer because people think it's "evil". They like it because they simply like to watch/make people/animals suffer.

It's like having a type of music/food that you happen to enjoy or a comedian/show that amuses you.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Uh if you believe there's good, then there's evil. Why believe in one thing, and not the other?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Obviously you are in a bubble...

For you do not or have not seen the evil that lies in the hearts of men...

There is much evil in the world...

Your arguement lies upon who can declare what's actually right or wrong...

To even ask the question is absurd...

Especially with a Ghandi avi...a man who fought for peace...he obviously recognized the evil thats in this world