The Sexification of the IC Female: beauty thread # 1025.2

Options
14567810»

Comments

• RedPassionColada
    RedPassionColada Members Posts: 210
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rexall is having a sale on all* lipstick and lipgloss. Buy one, get one free. It ends tomorrow ( i found out about the sale last night). Next week mascara's are on sale!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I dont know what color foundation I am for nars but the last foundation I bought and loved was Bobbi Brown natural finish in almond 7

Bobbi-Brown-Moisture-Rich-Foundation-SPF15-7-Almond-30ml-1oz.jpg

Most of the nars sections at sephora's i've been to dont go past...like a tanned beyonce

I just ordered this (in golden) off sephora.com. I just got VIB status & used my 10% coupon.

also, have you tried a beauty blender??? I got 2 of those and the special shampoo.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just ordered this (in golden) off sephora.com. I just got VIB status & used my 10% coupon.

also, have you tried a beauty blender??? I got 2 of those and the special shampoo.

i bought the sephora knock off of the beauty blender lol. still havent used it yet so i dont have any reviews for you unfortunately :(

I did get some great stuff at IMATS this weekend. i'll try to take a pic of my findings tomorrow
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Marie is top 3 on the IC. Easily.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i bought the sephora knock off of the beauty blender lol. still havent used it yet so i dont have any reviews for you unfortunately :(

I did get some great stuff at IMATS this weekend. i'll try to take a pic of my findings tomorrow

I have the sonia kashuk version. It's aiight..I only really like the tip of it for the under-eyes. it's too stiff for me to use it for the rest of my face. t I'm waiting for the real deal to be delivered.

There was an IMATS in CA?!?! :(

Cant wait to see the pics .
  • RedPassionColada
    RedPassionColada Members Posts: 210
    edited July 2011
    Options

Ouu yes! Please post stuff.from the IMATS!
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think those Nyx eye markers are so cute...lol
    I want the super fat one.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My new love: Bare Minerals!

I have been using the skincare for almost 3 months and my skin hasnt looked this good in years. I just started using the foundation & I get compliments everytime I have it on. :)