if a ? guy tries to holla at you......

Options

Comments

• Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Now I got to check to see how ? give me dap ? sad out here.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol ? known for that ? ?

What does this post mean??

Anyways T/S this happens to me all the time and it's no big deal to me anymore. I'm an attractive man so I understand homosexual men not able to control themselves. And IMO, ? people are more sexual than straight people. Like how ? are so aggressive with women, some ? dudes are hella thirsty. But yea take it as a compliment and keep it pushing unless u swing that way. Personally I don't although I have a huge ? following.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if a ? tries to holla at u it means they think ur a ? or can b easily turned...so disrespect
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    You would be correct with your assumption.. This had happened to me once before..

Awhile back, I went out to the club with this girl i was semi-rapping too and her friends. So it was like 3 girls and me, no homeboys, everyone was laid up that night. So we hit this club I'd never been too and when we got there we met up with some more of their "friends". The girl I was talking to introduced me to one of her "friends" and we shook hands.

edit: sometimes a handshake is all that's needed to understand where a guy is coming from (unspoken man rule)

So me being unsure of how to shake this dudes hand, I just go for the usually dap up, and lock it up type handshake (the standard casual handshake between men), but dude was being awkward about the handshake (which threw me off) so we just did the usual handshake you give to someone after you interviewed for a job. Well, we did that and when I was pulling my hand away, dude did some weird siht with his middle finger in the palm of my hand and I'm thinking to myself "wtf"..

Apparently my non-verbal clues gave it away too, because the girl I was talking too started to bust out laughing hysterically. then everyone else followed so I'm sitting there getting heated because everyone is laughing but me.....So it got to the point where I was like F--- this broad, F-- her friends I'm out...

So as Im leaving the club ole girl runs to the door and begs me to stay and I was like nah, I'm the butt of your stupid ase joke u got with your friends... I'm out... She pleaded said it was like that and so and so..So I demanded she tell me wtf was up... she said dude was ? , he was seeing if I was on the DL..

smdh

this story is going to make ? just throw up the duece to anybody they've known less than 5 years instead of dapping them up
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    man black. that ? crazy. my bro told this ? naw and he rolled around the corner and asked him you sure you dont need a ride. ? are persistent.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if a ? tries to holla at u it means they think ur a ? or can b easily turned...so disrespect

This............................
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mrswest wrote: »
    i heard dl men have some thing they do with their finger when they shake a man's hand they want to ? ..idk if it's true or not. Sounded kinda far fetched that there's a special ? handshake.

are those your breast in that avi?.. Giiii leee!!!!
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    imsoreal wrote: »
    compliment, but i would let him know that im not into guys, unless of course he writes me a check for like a 100 milli

so you'll let dude bust a nutt in yo mouth for 100mill?
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    man truth that ? is crazy. i thought that handshake was for ? but i guess my cuzin was a dl ? cause he told me that ? . i used to do it to ? but i would always get that wtf look. lol
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    This............................

but like i said in an earlier post its just like ? talkin to straight women. i dont know how to take it because one minute im like ? you and then the other im like thank you with a smile. n/h
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i wouldnt take it as disrespect but it damn sure aint no compliment.

they think you look ?
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »

they think you look ?

really? even though ? tell you that you dont give off a ? vibe?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    u shoulda punched all them bishes in the mouth.

son this a hiphop site, u never heard some one say me and my mans or me and my dude?

i wanted to spit on them for real. but they said that men usually would beat dude up or spit on him when he tried to ask men for their number so that's why they were doing it for him. This was about 2003
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    really? even though ? tell you that you dont give off a ? vibe?

small comfort... ? out there gettin fooled by them undercovers they damn self
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i wanted to spit on them for real. but they said that men usually would beat dude up or spit on him when he tried to ask men for their number so that's why they were doing it for him. This was about 2003

damn homie. you used to be the man homie. lol. if i was your ? i would of laughed to.
  • IamtheVILLE
    edited October 2011
    Options
    small comfort... ? out there gettin fooled by them undercovers they damn self

true. real spit. i cant even knock you.
  • truth spitter
    edited October 2011
    Options

they think you look ?
    It is a compliment. To be so swagged out to have ? men not knowing your sexuality holla at u. That says to me u have classic boyish good looks. I get stares from women too.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I was joking.

oh, ok.....hahahahhaha
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I'm dead serious. Someone told me they rub one finger on the palm of your hand to see if you're on their level when they shake your hand (if they want to ? you I guess). Like I said idk if it's true but the person who told me had no reason to lie.

a older chick taught me that palm ? (with the index finger) when i was very young, ever since then if i ever did it to a woman they would blush cause they knew what it meant...if a ? ever did that ? to me though, smh....? fruitcakes stealing heterosexual ? now.
    What does this post mean??

Anyways T/S this happens to me all the time and it's no big deal to me anymore. I'm an attractive man so I understand homosexual men not able to control themselves. And IMO, ? people are more sexual than straight people. Like how ? are so aggressive with women, some ? dudes are hella thirsty. But yea take it as a compliment and keep it pushing unless u swing that way. Personally I don't although I have a huge ? following.

lol @ the bolded, then u proceed to type some ? ? .
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    me and my homeboy used to go to these hoes house that always had a ? with them.........the first day we went over there he told us that a ? wont try a niga unless he see that ? ? in em so we could just chill cause he could see we wasnt bout that ? .ever since then i dont worry about ? and one has never approached me before......................you ? ass ?
  • gns
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

well atleast they explained the reason they asked u, they still tried u though lol.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    are those your breast in that avi?.. Giiii leee!!!!

lol........
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    is that a compliment or disrespect? my ? was tellin me about how two ? dudes tried to come on to him in a subtle way and me and my brother have had our moments with ? dudes trying to light weight holla and ? . first has a ? guy try to holla at yall and do yall take that as a compliment or disrespect?

i dont know what it is but ? dudes seem to like me...ive had'em be subtle like girls...and be straight up bold.

i just ignore it or let'em know i aint ? ...and keep it moving...

but to answer your question...i take it as neither a compliment or disrespect...
  • gns
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    me and my homeboy used to go to these hoes house that always had a ? with them.........the first day we went over there he told us that a ? wont try a niga unless he see that ? ? in em so we could just chill cause he could see we wasnt bout that ? .ever since then i dont worry about ? and one has never approached me before......................you ? ass ?

i dont hang around them rainbow warriors, so i dont know their reasoning for ? .....but i aint never been approached by a ? dude in my life like how some of yall describing. If that ? ever happened i prolly was totally ignorant of being hit on.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i dont know what it is but ? dudes seem to like me...ive had'em be subtle like girls...and be straight up bold.

i just ignore it or let'em know i aint ? ...and keep it moving...

but to answer your question...i take it as neither a compliment or disrespect...

you must have ? tendencies then
  • truth spitter
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

Basically he said y'all ugly.