Justin Timberlake, Make Music Again (Video)... LMAOOOO

2»

Comments

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Nah confessions is a modern classic IMO... I just think lovesounds is better
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Usher is a better singer and dancer. Prove me wrong..

Usher having two wack albums doesn't discount the great albums he's made in the past.

Confessions >>>>>>> then Justin's two albums and nsyncs albums.

That album stays on repeat on my iPod til this day.

Cosign, but how is this relevant to the thread. People can't possibly think JT actually ranks anywhere compared to other solo R&B artists.

Chris Brown, Ginuwine, Neyo, Mario, Lloyd etc. > JT.
    JT's catalogue>>> Em's

Cosign this as well.
    YC11 wrote: »
    True JT has been off map.

True Usher has been around for a long time, and put out more materials.

But at the end of the day, JT made a classic album with Timbo, Usher never did.

Plus JT is a quality actor
    , unlike Usher.

SMH commit that.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Usher is a better singer and dancer. Prove me wrong...

And I'm sure usher has contributed to writing his music as well. Not that I care because you can't prove that Justin is a better singer or dancer cause he's not.

Justin has yet to make a repeatable album from first to last song. Confessions is one the greatest R&B albums of the 21st century.

Actually, no he really hasn't....Usher's best and most successful music has always comes from Jermaine Dupri...hell the entire story behind the Confessions album was the story of Jermaine Dupri, not Usher...
  • blackrain
    edited September 2011
    Cosign, but how is this relevant to the thread. People can't possibly think JT actually ranks anywhere compared to other solo R&B artists.

Chris Brown, Ginuwine, Neyo, Mario, Lloyd etc. > JT.

Cosign this as well.

SMH commit that.

Lloyd? Mario? They've never been on par with Justin Timberlake musically or sucesswise...you really telling me songs like Mario's "Break Up" and How Do I Breathe>>>>Until The End of Time, Lovestoned, Summer Love, Nothing Else, Take It From Here, Let's Take A Ride, Until The End of Time? really?
  • BitchIWillSlapU
    BitchIWillSlapU Members Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    JT is DONE, Justin Bieber done took his Spot hahaha

Naw but JT usually make pretty good music especially with Timbaland, I can't hate on the White Boy, the dude does his thang, he not ? with Usher or Chris Brown but he alright

for some reason people are always fascinated with a White Person doing BLACK MUSIC and DANCES
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lloyd? Mario? They've never been on par with Justin Timberlake musically or sucesswise...you really telling me songs like Mario's "Break Up" and How Do I Breathe>>>>Until The End of Time, Lovestoned, Summer Love, Nothing Else, Take It From Here, Let's Take A Ride, Until The End of Time? really?

They weren't on his level success-wise, but talent-wise and musically, Mario and Lloyd are way better than JT.
  • JUXcaptainHOOK
    JUXcaptainHOOK Members Posts: 406
    edited September 2011
    They weren't on his level success-wise, but talent-wise and musically, Mario and Lloyd are way better than JT.

the ? outta here... JT has two classic albums... JT has went diamond in his NSync days also.. and he wrote all those songs...

No one is on JT level
  • blackrain
    edited September 2011

Mario is confused musically...? songs like Break Up (aka It Ain't Trickin If You Got It pt. 100) and Lloyd's terrible re-make of Lay Your Head aren't close to the music Justin Timberlake was making
  • MurillaNinjaScrilla
    MurillaNinjaScrilla Members Posts: 564
    edited September 2011
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ? was the worst song of the decade
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Children are dyin... probably...

Sexy is no longer back... You brought sexy front...

:D