Wu-Tang Clan - On the strength

darkrain
darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Reason

Comments

• darkrain
    edited March 2011
    You ? dumb asss ? better listen to this ? for real!
  • darkrain
    edited March 2011
    Sadly, the Reason only care the garbage rapper
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Still mad somebody stole this cd from me. Smh @ thieves
  • darkrain
    edited March 2011
    Sad, how much I got more pages in Rick Ross Threads....SMH YOU ? PEOPLE!
  • darkrain
    edited March 2011

Wu-Tang Clan.

I love what RZA did with his beat.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    darkrain wrote: »

Wu-Tang Clan.

I love what RZA did with his beat.

this beat was beyond genius. when i got this tape i was stuck on this song for a couple of weeks just listening to those eerie strings, bassline and the flows on the track. masta killa wrecked this track "throw em overboat/slit the stomach so the body wont float". pure wu massacre on this track. pure wu dart throwing on this whole album. cant nobody, no man or force ? with the wu. the clan is too deep, too loyal to each other.

i got love for DMX but on second thought. Wu Tang ran 98. 98 Wu>98 DMX>98 Jay Z they were fresh off WTF, ODB had pop star crossover appeal with that ghetto superstar w mya and praz. fresh off silent weapons,Inspektah Deck double album leaked, the pillage, gp wu, sunz of man, judgement day 2000 had crazy buzz, bobby digital, swarm 1, killarmy dropped a 2nd album, masta killa dropped a solo 12", wu had some hard tracks on the ride, belly, slam/soul in the hole, bulworth. out kast collabs, onyx collab, hell many collabs no limit, rass kass, dj clue, pun too many collabs. also at this time NY was already crowing ghostface killah the king. ghost was droppin them early white label leaks from Supreme Clientele in the summer of 98. cobra clutch, mighty healthy, bust a slug. ghost ripped that windpipe in half. i aint never heard anyone spaz out like he did on wind pipe. he killed that holocaust. 98' ghostface is probably the most lyrical rapper that ever existed even better than a 98 canibus and 96 Prodigy by a longshot. when the source was doing the "in the lab" articles with ghostface killah they said he was the next king of new york. in the blaze magazine they said nobody was ? with him. in XXL when they reviewed the cobra clutch video and bobby digital movie they stated that ghostface killah was the best rapper at that time. one of the publications has the original version of supreme clintele. there were so many tracks and alterations with SC. mighty healthy had an alternate verse, in the rain, wise, 12 monkeys, alphabet soup, I Advanced pt 1 and pt 2. the real version of SC is way better than the retail version of SC. ? that the wu had ? on lock in 98. sorry x and ? jay z
  • killa-d
    killa-d Members Posts: 70 ✭✭
    edited March 2011

This Track right Here ^^^^^ is too much, Prob my fav from that album
  • darkrain
    edited March 2011
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    this beat was beyond genius. when i got this tape i was stuck on this song for a couple of weeks just listening to those eerie strings, bassline and the flows on the track. masta killa wrecked this track "throw em overboat/slit the stomach so the body wont float". pure wu massacre on this track. pure wu dart throwing on this whole album. cant nobody, no man or force ? with the wu. the clan is too deep, too loyal to each other.

i got love for DMX but on second thought. Wu Tang ran 98. 98 Wu>98 DMX>98 Jay Z they were fresh off WTF, ODB had pop star crossover appeal with that ghetto superstar w mya and praz. fresh off silent weapons,Inspektah Deck double album leaked, the pillage, gp wu, sunz of man, judgement day 2000 had crazy buzz, bobby digital, swarm 1, killarmy dropped a 2nd album, masta killa dropped a solo 12", wu had some hard tracks on the ride, belly, slam/soul in the hole, bulworth. out kast collabs, onyx collab, hell many collabs no limit, rass kass, dj clue, pun too many collabs. also at this time NY was already crowing ghostface killah the king. ghost was droppin them early white label leaks from Supreme Clientele in the summer of 98. cobra clutch, mighty healthy, bust a slug. ghost ripped that windpipe in half. i aint never heard anyone spaz out like he did on wind pipe. he killed that holocaust. 98' ghostface is probably the most lyrical rapper that ever existed even better than a 98 canibus and 96 Prodigy by a longshot. when the source was doing the "in the lab" articles with ghostface killah they said he was the next king of new york. in the blaze magazine they said nobody was ? with him. in XXL when they reviewed the cobra clutch video and bobby digital movie they stated that ghostface killah was the best rapper at that time. one of the publications has the original version of supreme clintele. there were so many tracks and alterations with SC. mighty healthy had an alternate verse, in the rain, wise, 12 monkeys, alphabet soup, I Advanced pt 1 and pt 2. the real version of SC is way better than the retail version of SC. ? that the wu had ? on lock in 98. sorry x and ? jay z

Well said, brother.
  • darkrain
    edited October 2011
    Bump this ? so ? the B.E.T.