Eligh & Amp Live - Therapy at 3 - New Album - November 15th, 2011 Features/Trailer!

RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Essence

Eligh is back following his great comeback album, Grey Crow. He's joined with production from Amp-Live, one half of Westcoast group Zion I. They're not alone though, features from Zumbi, The Grouch, Basik, Grieves, Blake Hazard, Steve Knight, Inspired Flight, Busdriver and more…

This should be a great album; although I don't see why Eligh can't continue to use his own production as he's one of my favourite producers in the underground.

Thoughts to this? I still think Grey Crow is the best album of last year!!

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Eligh is dope but hes not my fave from the legends crew. I will check for this album tho cuz i love amp lives production.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    coppin. should be real dope.
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2011
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Eligh is dope but hes not my fave from the legends crew. I will check for this album tho cuz i love amp lives production.

You got Grey Crow???
    satyrone wrote: »
    coppin. should be real dope.

Most definitely, Eligh is one of my favourites on the West after his last release. Great to see a few great albums dropping before christmas.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    You got Grey Crow???

Most definitely, Eligh is one of my favourites on the West after his last release. Great to see a few great albums dropping before christmas.

Yeah i got that. Its cool. i only listened to it once, loosely i might add. Didnt hear anything that stood out and never gave it a second thorough listen. ill have to try it out again.
  • RuffDraft
    edited October 2011
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah i got that. Its cool. i only listened to it once, loosely i might add. Didnt hear anything that stood out and never gave it a second thorough listen. ill have to try it out again.

I don't give orders often but… lol.

Two favourite tracks of last year…