iTunes Help :(

Options
Blue Virgo
Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in R&B & Alternatives
So, I'm very upset/distraught because I lost ALL of my music in my iTunes library. I'm slowly trying to build it back up, but I can't remember everything that was in it.

What are some must-have albums/songs to have? I pretty much like all genres of music...R&B, neo-soul, a little rap, some rock, a lot of pop, etc.

Help a sista out, por favor!

Comments

• DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why dont u post anymore like u used 2?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    2mht18y.jpg
    msoxnc.jpg

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    when you get back all the music you lost, you should buy an external hardrive and save all your music on there. that way if you ever lost you computer or it broke, everything will be saved and you won't have to replace it
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you don't have an ipod/mp3 player or did you lose everything on that too? cuz when i got my new computer all my music wouldn't transfer over (it was downloaded not purchased from itunes), so for time being i just referenced my ipod to build my library back up.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why dont u post anymore like u used 2?

Hola!
    I'm just kinda bored with the rest of the IC now.

Thanks for the screenshots...I know I need some Tamia, Anthony Hamilton, and Kem.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you don't have an ipod/mp3 player or did you lose everything on that too? cuz when i got my new computer all my music wouldn't transfer over (it was downloaded not purchased from itunes), so for time being i just referenced my ipod to build my library back up.

Yeah, my itunes library wasn't playing....like, it had those exclamation points next to all of the songs. So, when I went to charge my iPhone, it started syncing and basically took all of my music off of it.